Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are we to cool to wave?
PhilSkill

RE: Are we to cool to wave?

(20-11-2011 06:02pm)dandavis1 Wrote:  I passed another Evoque yesterday who flashed at me. I ignored them.

I guess they didn't earn enough for you to bother lifting a finger... Laughing

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
20-11-2011 06:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
griff

If I had seen another on the road I'd wave and flash my headlights.

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
20-11-2011 06:35pm
defender_uk

saw two today and flashed and waved at both....as did they to me!!

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
20-11-2011 09:13pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoqess

If I see another Evoque in Vancouver I will be SO excited I'll take hands of the steering wheel and do a Mexican wave! I'm sure such wild exuberance will pass when I am completely ignored. Oh cool, my 300th post. I guess I like this forum slightly!

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
20-11-2011 09:50pm
Evo-king

(20-11-2011 09:50pm)Evoqess Wrote:  If I see another Evoque in Vancouver I will be SO excited I'll take hands of the steering wheel and do a Mexican wave! I'm sure such wild exuberance will pass when I am completely ignored. Oh cool, my 300th post. I guess I like this forum slightly!
Evoquess, the best part about your 300th post is that now you are an owner you haven't deserted us.

Keep the posts coming.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
20-11-2011 10:05pm
Evoqess

Oh that's nice, thanks! Some people have Facebook or whatever but this is the online haunt I'm enjoying the most. Like minded people with a passion for an exquisite vehicle. Damn it's good, so good!!
Picked up some nice 18 inch rims and Bridgestone winter tires on the weekend, so hopefully just a few days away from having them mounted and heading up the local mountains!!! My aim is to get some snowy Evoque pics posted as soon as possible!

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
21-11-2011 04:17am
ant

I finally saw another Evoque on the M4 the other day - Fuji Coupe. It was going west at 70mph and I was going east in the Defender at 60mph, so although I waved, he/she wouldn't have noticed me and at a closing speed of 130mph, it was a quick passing!Cool
I'm in Canada (St. John's) now and there are none here yet. I'm predicting the trip to Halewood in March will be the biggest gathering of owner Evoques in history (so far).Shocked
ANTLaughingLaughing

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
21-11-2011 10:11pm
exigejoe

I think it depends on the car. People here probably would think whats that nut waving about? However with my other cars (which is usually rare since Exiges arent many) there is a simple wave. My vw friends always do the V thing. People that drive the RR are usually rich middle/old peeps with the exception of my Wife..lol! While thats over here however, dont know how it is in the UK?
I like Evoquees idea we should have a babyrr facebook group so we can put a face to the name!!!

Lotus Exige (aspen white) with VF supercharger kit, 413hp, 366lb/ft
Range Rover Evoque in fuji white and almond/espresso interior
2013 Audi A7 3.0T supercharged
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2011 10:29pm by exigejoe.)
21-11-2011 10:25pm
vcruiser

my windows are so dark, no one would see my wave Sad

Evoque Dynamic Coupe | Black on Black | Fully Loaded
23-11-2011 09:59pm
leveller

I vote for waving at other Evoque drivers. We should positively encourage the good will and camaraderie!

5dr Evoque Dynamic Si4, OG. I love her, mostly.
30-11-2011 08:48am