Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apparently Major Further Delay Issue.
Urban Splash

RE: Apparently Major Further Delay Issue.

If your order is still in holding pool, you are not going to get a built until end of jan/early feb.....

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
22-11-2011 08:11am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EVO PUNDITT

They are struggling to build those cars that they have given build dates for, those that are in the pool could be floating around for a while. I decided not to panic,when it comes I'll be there , but the latest I'll wait is March 2012 and if not here by then. It will have been a year since order placed, I'm canceling.

Pure: SD4,Manual,pan roof,electric tail gate,reversing cam,tints,xenons (finally), 19" style 4 and in orkney grey 5 door,ebony headliner,f/s/mirrors,Nov build and Dec arrived
22-11-2011 03:35pm
DDX

For what it's worth, LR customer services have told me that they're not accepting any further orders until build targets are met. I can only assume that applies to 'holding pool' cars.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
22-11-2011 03:55pm
chiggy

I do believe that build dates also differ from region to region so Australian holding pool orders are likely to get sooner build dates compared to holding pool orders in the Uk mainly cause we haven't got the demand you have in the UK. So even though we are in the holdin pool I believe we do have a high chance of getting a December/ early jan build

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
22-11-2011 04:10pm
ED209

(22-11-2011 03:55pm)DDX Wrote:  For what it's worth, LR customer services have told me that they're not accepting any further orders until build targets are met. I can only assume that applies to 'holding pool' cars.

thats a pretty pointless statement to be honest,

What are the targets? An what do they classify as an order? new order or holding pool?

Without knowing more it tells us nothing.
22-11-2011 04:22pm
bash18uk

I got a phone call today offering a fuji white sd4 prestige with the 20" chrome style 6 alloys for £39,701 for immediate delivery. I declined as I'm still in the holding pool waiting for my order to go through on a white dynamic, pano roof, privacy glass. Just thought since i'm spending almost 40k why settle for something that doesn't have everything I wanted. If anyone is interested in the prestige let me know an i'll direct you to the relevant dealer etc
22-11-2011 05:26pm
DDX

Ed209, make of it what you will. This was last week and I didn't seek clarification as it doesn't affect me

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
22-11-2011 05:37pm
Agouti

(22-11-2011 05:26pm)bash18uk Wrote:  I got a phone call today offering a fuji white sd4 prestige with the 20" chrome style 6 alloys for £39,701 for immediate delivery. I declined as I'm still in the holding pool waiting for my order to go through on a white dynamic, pano roof, privacy glass. Just thought since i'm spending almost 40k why settle for something that doesn't have everything I wanted. If anyone is interested in the prestige let me know an i'll direct you to the relevant dealer etc

Were the wheels the only goodies on it? Plus was it auto or manual? thanks
22-11-2011 05:42pm
bash18uk

(22-11-2011 05:42pm)Agouti Wrote:  Were the wheels the only goodies on it? Plus was it auto or manual? thanks

Ya it was an auto SD4...Only extra is the shadow chrome alloys. Contact Paul Stevens at Liverpool Hatfields Land Rover...01517282000. Good luck
23-11-2011 10:20am
3VOQU3

Mine was delayed AGAIN

Jan build for mid march delivery.. Sure LR I believe you.. I'll get ready to pick it up June maybe?

First venture into LR and on the brink of cancelling my order.. what a brand
29-11-2011 06:27am