Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Anyone seen Havana yet?
MartinP

RE: Anyone seen Havana yet?

(29-02-2012 11:04pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  with the waiting list what it is my current car all be 18 months old next March (2013) - I love the Coupe but my elderly father has had one stroke recently and while he can still drive his own car, he cannot get in and out of the Coupe rear seats that easily for me to take him to the "local" hospital 45 miles away. So we go there and then I take them shopping and my mother HAS to sit in the front! After 56 years of marriage my father knows his place when he's a passenger!

Oh I see, Tim...I love the lines of the coupe myself but discounted it because of the impracticalities of getting the grand kids or my elderly mother into the back.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
01-03-2012 01:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ojonesyo

(29-02-2012 08:59pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Have decided that my next Evoque will be a 5 door Prestige in Havana with Spirit interior, Fuji contrast with Pano roof
and all the toys I have on my Dynamic Coupe. The ONLY reason for going for the Prestige over another Dynamic (my preference is a Lux Dynamic because the seats are so comfortable for me) is that you cannot have a tan interior with a Dynamic Plus Lux. Just have to figure out when to order to get it in time for next March.

At last someone sharing my thoughts! I have ordered Havana with Spirit [tan] interior. I have added the macassar wood insert and the shadow chrome alloy wheels, due in June. Not sure about this thread but has anyone mentioned a Havana example on ebay tonight?
01-03-2012 11:33pm
ojonesyo

(01-03-2012 11:33pm)ojonesyo Wrote:  At last someone sharing my thoughts! I have ordered Havana with Spirit [tan] interior. I have added the macassar wood insert and the shadow chrome alloy wheels, due in June. Not sure about this thread but has anyone mentioned a Havana example on ebay tonight?

Thx for that info. about Special vehicles options. Let me know how you get on. My ideal option would be Havana, with Tan interior but with all ivory door and dash/other panels replaced with Ebony, if possible. With a panoramic roof ordered, I am not at all worried about it looking too dark inside. I will definitely check with my dealer asap. Owen
02-03-2012 01:32am
SebM

I saw one yesterday at my dealer... very very interesting !! I like !!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
02-03-2012 07:36am
Samouraï

I have seen it, with a mauritius blue, firenze red, og, black and white.
I like the havana too.
02-03-2012 06:45pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Saw the models in the LRE centre at Halewood today but unfortunately no Mauritius Blues or Havanas on the production line. In the morning sun the swatch (which is much larger than those in the dealers) looked a very dark metallic slate grey............. this afternoon with the sun shining from a different angle the same model was coloured more like the Nara Bronze that LR offers on FFRR,RRS and D4.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
02-03-2012 08:48pm