Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Am I the Only one??????
Bowl

RE: Am I the Only one??????

(10-07-2012 07:53pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I hope it isn't the owners that are troublesome!

Mine is fast approaching it's first birthday and apart from a noisy door seal and a rattle that comes and goes I have no defects and no dislikes to report either

No, I mean the car. Laughing

Evoque SD4 Coupé Dynamic, Fuji White, Santoriny Pano roof, Lux pack, RSE, style 8 wheels, along with everything else.
10-07-2012 08:00pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IKM

One or two reported minor niggles.... But they can wait until December service. Overall great car, and delighted with my purchase. I'm fed up with folk who post about how good other makes are on this site (I feel we're becoming infiltrated by BMW and Volvo salesmen).

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
10-07-2012 08:32pm
Chicago_Buckeye

Chiming in from the other side of the pond...

Took delivery of my Dynamic Si4 four months ago, and have had absolutely NO issues whatsoever. Very Happy

The vehicle is pretty loaded (even has Blind Spot Monitoring) - I believe it has all available US options except Adaptive Dynamics and Rear Seat Entertainment. Just like Onebigjobby said... EVERYTHING has worked perfectly since day one; not even a single rattle anywhere. My only return visit to the LR Dealer was to have the Roof Rails installed.

Last month I took a 3000 mile round-trip from Chicago to Miami and the Evoque performed beautifully. Only delays during the trip were due to so many people asking me questions everytime I stopped to refuel!

Will admit that upon purchasing the RRE (and being a first-time LR customer), I had initial fears due to the brand's infamous initial quality & reliability track record.

After 4 months of ownership I will say I am extremely pleased with the vehicle's quality & performance.

Well done LR!

[Image: photo14.jpg]

2012 Dynamic Si4 5dr Firenze Red / Santorini Black
10-07-2012 08:46pm
mark_n

Mine has been fine too, very happy with it.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
10-07-2012 09:30pm
masterbronze

I love my new evoque, only had it for 2 weeks and so far nothing to complain about Smile

Pure 5dr SD4, Fuji, Pano roof, Tech Pack & Pure Pack, Privacy, Rear camera, Black Roof. Due 9th July
10-07-2012 10:07pm
Ranger4

Had mine for almost 4 1/2 months now and I've loved it from day one. Stunning car and no problems to report.... well done LR!

5 door, SD4 Auto, Dynamic LUX, Orkney Grey, Verve Interior, Ebony Headlining, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel......
10-07-2012 10:40pm
The Valeter

So far as I am aware mine is fine. All I have had done was the front windscreen wipers were both replaced 2 weeks after I got the car as they were leaving lines on the glass as though they had been used on ice but hadn't.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
10-07-2012 10:59pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

Mines fantastic, a few initial niggles but rectified quickly and without question, and apart from a very occasional rattle, now perfect.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
10-07-2012 11:30pm
jitenc

Mine puurrfeecct. Since, I stopped giving a damn about the misleading stated MPG.... and put my sports mode on full time... And achieving a great 30 mpg.. Life's too short to worry about using a bit more fuel........

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
11-07-2012 12:02am
benzina

Other then a single rattle which has been found and fixed, my car (touch wood) has been flawless in operation.
Damb i LOVE this car!!!

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 01:36am by benzina.)
11-07-2012 01:34am