Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alarm behaviour
CRC@LandRover

RE: Alarm behaviour

(04-04-2013 08:15pm)Offroadstu Wrote:  Hi Liam
Can you tell me how I find out what version of software my car has on it. I had an early version of software from LR a few weeks ago to solve the alarm issue, and wonder if this was a early beta version rather than the final released version you mention. Working in the IT industry I understand the final version will be better and may solve my issue with Bluetooth connection I now have.
Thank Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Its my understanding that the software we used on selected vehicles cars was aimed to temporary fix the alarm concern until the new fix was released.

My advice would be that we book the car in to make sure the car has the correct software level, however I would not talk to the dealers until Monday, when they will be all made aware of this new software fix.

Kind regards,
Liam

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
05-04-2013 09:12am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scrannel

Liam,

So, what exactly is the problem? In detail if you wouldn't mind.

Thanks

2013 Dynamic USA specs with MagneRide + Strata wood int. with Lunar perf. Ork Grey.
BMW K1200R. Black.
05-04-2013 03:28pm
CRC@LandRover

(05-04-2013 03:28pm)scrannel Wrote:  Liam,

So, what exactly is the problem? In detail if you wouldn't mind.

Thanks

Hi Scrannel,

At this moment in time they have not provided us with exactly what the problem was, however I will probably have this by next week, which I can share with you?

Kind regards,
Liam

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
05-04-2013 03:31pm
Offroadstu

Thanks Liam I will talk to them next week.
05-04-2013 05:51pm
cjh

Booked mine in for next friday to get this fixed. Got woken up again last night, sorry, i mean this morning at 4:30am. Really getting fed up with it now, as are my neighbours.

Ordered Oct 2012: Dynamic SD4, Firenze Red, Indus Pano, Gloss black strata, Ebony headlining
Aeroflip, Verve interior, Keyless entry, Powered Tailgate, Surround cameras, High beam assist, Heated steering wheel
05-04-2013 10:13pm
slimtim123

Alarm behaviour

Hi Liam

My Evoque starts build on the 11th April, will it have the latest software from the factory or will the dealer need to update this before I collect it?
06-04-2013 07:30am
scrannel

(05-04-2013 03:31pm)Liam@LandRover Wrote:  Hi Scrannel,

At this moment in time they have not provided us with exactly what the problem was, however I will probably have this by next week, which I can share with you?

Kind regards,
Liam

Thanks very much -- would be great!

2013 Dynamic USA specs with MagneRide + Strata wood int. with Lunar perf. Ork Grey.
BMW K1200R. Black.
06-04-2013 04:42pm
RacingSnake

I pick mine up in Wednesday, so they'll have had my car for a smudge under 4 weeks... Ample time for a test car!
I'm not back from holiday yet and so dont know if they've actually done anything yet Neutral

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
07-04-2013 05:02am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nantmoel

I'll be bloody glad to have mine sorted! 2:30 this morning, god knows what next door think!!

Arrived March 4th 2013: 2.2 SD4 Dynamic 5dr Auto, Firenze Red with Santorini Black Contrast Roof with full Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, 20" Shadow Alloy Wheels, Heated Steering Wheel, Powered Tail Gate, Park Assist and TV.
07-04-2013 03:28pm
scrannel

(07-04-2013 03:28pm)Nantmoel Wrote:  I'll be bloody glad to have mine sorted! 2:30 this morning, god knows what next door think!!

Obviously they know your car is so irresistible, so gorgeous, so voluptuous... that you need every help you can to keep the lustful bastards at bay!

BMW K1200R. Black.
07-04-2013 06:48pm