Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interior Choices
Token

Interior Choices

Hi all

Right...so I am in last chance saloon in terms of making any amendments to my order...I have decided to add the Loadspace Stowage Rails as there appear to be some accessories I might want later (i.e. Social Seating) that require them...so seems silly not to spend £155 on them now.

But...I still have dilemas about colours...(and RSE, but I know that this option would not represent good value and I have no real need for it...I just want it!!)

On the outside, I currently have Orkney Grey...I went to look at an OG Range Rover yesterday and it was lighter than I expected and I wasn't completely taken with it...however, I don't think the black shows off the contrasting features enough and I'm just not sure about Red on a Range Rover. These are the only three colours in contention by the way.

The guys at Land Rover were saying that the Grey and the Red look the best...for you guys that have seen these things in the flesh, what's your view? (I realise it's a personal taste thing, but hard to say from pictures or from seeing different models).

On the inside, I have gone for black black black! The others in contention are the Ebony and Ivory (worried that the Ivory will show up the dirt) and the Ebony and Pimento (Red) but not sure about the two tone.

Never ordered a brand new car before...never realised it was this hard!!! Smile

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
29-08-2011 10:16am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Interior Choices

Well, choices choices!

OG outside then Ebony inside simples.............. but the Pimento won't look out of place. I have full Ivory interior on my FFRR at the moment and it is beautiful, it isn't the nightmare it could be as I don't have wife and kids and the only problems that I have had with it were - father dropped chocolate flakes into the passenger seat on a warm day but it clean up easily with some hot cloths and leather cleaner and I wore a new leather belt in the car on a hot day and have now got a very pale brown 2" wide stripe across the driver's seat back that no amount of leather cleaner and detergent can get out (needs a proper professional valeter I think). So don't rule out the Ivory, but it isn't the most practical colour.

Firenze outside then it will cope with the Pimento/Ebony inside, if you aren't going for the Plus pack then the interior isn't quite so startling in red! You appear from your signature not to be going down the Contrast roof route then I'm not sure how the red looks as an all red coupe as we only seem to have seen Firenze with a contrast roof.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2011 10:34am by XFullFatTim.)
29-08-2011 10:33am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply