Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Signed order today
Griff449

RE: Signed order today

Nice one Smile I ordered the other day and I have also been told that mine won't be ready until Sept

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
26-04-2012 02:24pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
caroline11000

Yes you can add front fogs on their own, from memory think they were £205 approx but without them you just have black blank plates which doesn't look as nice! Look at some pics with and without before you make up your mind.
My first Evoque didn't have the spare wheel but my new one does as I decided it would be a good idea after reading stories about the goo stuff, and I haven't noticed any less storage space because the wheel is housed under the boot carpet so takes up no boot space at all, without the spare wheel the compartment under the carpet is filled with a polystyrene mould with holes in to fit the goo stuff and air compressor, hope that helps! You only get the jack and wheel brace with the spare wheel!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
26-04-2012 02:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

I also have my own extendable wheel brace that I carry as they are a lot easier to use then the LR one !

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
26-04-2012 02:26pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rossy100

Signed order today

Thanks Caroline.

On the fence re spare tyre. Can't help thinking might be better spending the cash on tyre insurance. That way can use goo if any problem but don't need to worry about new tyres costing a bomb.

In any case..... I wouldn't know where to start changing a tyre so would always call out recovery (who can happily use goo on my behalf!!).
26-04-2012 02:31pm
Lucky

(26-04-2012 02:24pm)caroline11000 Wrote:  Yes you can add front fogs on their own, from memory think they were £205 approx but without them you just have black blank plates which doesn't look as nice! Look at some pics with and without before you make up your mind.
My first Evoque didn't have the spare wheel but my new one does as I decided it would be a good idea after reading stories about the goo stuff, and I haven't noticed any less storage space because the wheel is housed under the boot carpet so takes up no boot space at all, without the spare wheel the compartment under the carpet is filled with a polystyrene mould with holes in to fit the goo stuff and air compressor, hope that helps! You only get the jack and wheel brace with the spare wheel!

Thank you! I have now added front fogs and spare wheel.....anything else I need?? Thanks so much!
29-04-2012 11:04am
caroline11000

(29-04-2012 11:04am)Lucky Wrote:  Thank you! I have now added front fogs and spare wheel.....anything else I need?? Thanks so much!

Good choice, just got to wait now for your delivery! Very Happy

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
29-04-2012 11:21am
Lucky

(29-04-2012 11:21am)caroline11000 Wrote:  Good choice, just got to wait now for your delivery! Very Happy

The trouble with waiting so long is the temptation to keep adding things. So far I have added heated steering wheel, spare wheel and front fogs. I need to stop thinking about it!!!!
29-04-2012 07:48pm
hondafreak

Signed order today

Why a spare wheel? No tyre fix kit?

Never had one issue yet...very reliable car!

Fuji White, 5dr Prestige SD4 - Auto, Shadow Chrome 20" Style 7 Wheels, Winter Pack, Ambiance-Oxford
leather interior (ivory-espresso color),Rear Camera Parking Aid, Power Tailgate
03-05-2012 07:31pm
Straydox

(03-05-2012 07:31pm)hondafreak Wrote:  Why a spare wheel? No tyre fix kit?

Yup tyre fix kit. If you use it then the sealing compound makes the (VERY expensive) tyre unrepairable and covers the wheel in gunge that is hard to clean off.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
03-05-2012 07:34pm