Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1st March Deliveries
xxxx5

1st March Deliveries

Just wanted to say a big good luck to everyone picking up their new cars on Thursday. Hope the handovers go well and the weather stays fine for you to enjoy your first drives.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
28-02-2012 06:25pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jasonagusta

RE: 1st March Deliveries

(28-02-2012 06:25pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Just wanted to say a big good luck to everyone picking up their new cars on Thursday. Hope the handovers go well and the weather stays fine for you to enjoy your first drives.

Thank you for your kind words!! I can not believe the day has nearly arrived at last, so difficult fighting the excitement now!! anyway I hope you are really pleased with yours & enjoying your Evoque to the full! they truly are an amazing vehicle!!
And the same from me, good look to all those awaiting delivery of their new Evoques on Thursday, or if not on Thursday, hopefully the very near future!! Smile

Jason

Arrived 1st March: Dynamic Lux Coupe SD4 auto, Body Fuji White with Black pano roof, style 7 alloys with Verve interior & ebony headliner, tow bar, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating glass, Heated steering wheel, high beam assist, Adaptive xenon's.
28-02-2012 11:36pm
BTS18

RE: 1st March Deliveries

(28-02-2012 06:25pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Just wanted to say a big good luck to everyone picking up their new cars on Thursday. Hope the handovers go well and the weather stays fine for you to enjoy your first drives.

Just wanted to add my best wishes to all you lucky b's picking up your cars tomorrow. Hope you all have a great day.

Looking forward to the reviews and photos.

5dr Prestige SD4 Auto, Style 5 Wheels, Orkney Grey, Element Interior, Cirrus Headliner, Lux pk, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Spare Wheel.

Ordered: 07/02/12. Build Date: 21/04/12. Delivered: 27/04/12
29-02-2012 04:59pm