Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
£150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover
chiggy

£150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover

Naturally given than Australia is approximately 10 years behind given the number of oceans and sharks in between us and the uk... I mean that both literally and figuratively, I highly doubt we are going to get the equivalent of that...

Great job land river Australia!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
28-11-2011 12:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WB
WB

RE: £150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover

(28-11-2011 12:51pm)fam1x Wrote:  At least you get emails from your dealer, its a been a struggle with mine as I think his afriad of computers. I might email the sales manager see what happens closer to the time.

Ed, Nick has replied back to a few of my emails so wouldnt say his been that bad compared to my dealer.

Who's your dealer out of interest?
28-11-2011 06:08pm
3VOQU3

Chiggy, Mine just got delayed even more, Perhaps that was LR's gift to me..
29-11-2011 08:51am
fam1x

(28-11-2011 06:08pm)wbessada Wrote:  Who's your dealer out of interest?

Lookers Battersea...

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
29-11-2011 02:31pm
chiggy

(29-11-2011 08:51am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  Chiggy, Mine just got delayed even more, Perhaps that was LR's gift to me..

Well if your's got delayed mine is no doubt going to get delayed further cause I ordered mine after you.

Nightmare this is turning out to be... at this rate when the time comes to sell my car It will lose even more value and I may not end up being able to afford the evoque...

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
29-11-2011 04:28pm
Deekster

I received my SD4 Pure auto today following a 4 week delay. I asked about the £150 compensation and was advised that Land Rover were only authorising this for vehicles which have suffered a minimum 2 month delay. I have only driven the car back to the office (2 miles) but even that was enough to convince me that the car is absolutely brilliant and well worth the 1 year wait since placing my deposit. The only negative being that the dealer wanted £130 for mats which were originally included in the 'Pure' spec but no longer included.
29-11-2011 04:45pm
ED209

once again nobody actually knows what is going on, so many different stories on every issue. Its a total shambles.

Hope you told the dealer that the mats were free or he could shove them lol
29-11-2011 04:50pm
ytshome

(29-11-2011 04:45pm)Deekster Wrote:  I received my SD4 Pure auto today following a 4 week delay. I asked about the £150 compensation and was advised that Land Rover were only authorising this for vehicles which have suffered a minimum 2 month delay. I have only driven the car back to the office (2 miles) but even that was enough to convince me that the car is absolutely brilliant and well worth the 1 year wait since placing my deposit. The only negative being that the dealer wanted £130 for mats which were originally included in the 'Pure' spec but no longer included.

But were the mats included when the order was placed?

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
29-11-2011 04:59pm
RacingSnake

without steering this thread off course, I absolutely agree with the 2 posts above.
if they 'were' included, then I'd be insisted they are still included.

Premium mats are one of the freebies I'll be pitching for Smile
29-11-2011 05:05pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Billionaireboysclub

I assume they mean 2 month delay after the order is picked from the holding pool, and their initial delivery has slipped?

I wonder if I am eligible, I have placed the order with the dealer, but the dealer says the order has not been picked up by RR, and is still in the holding pool....I was given 11th Jan delivery date, if its later than 11th Mar...I wonder if I count as a delayed customer.....since 11th Jan date has been given by my dealer....not JLR.

Ranger Rover Evoque Dynamic 5 Door SD4 - Santorini Black/Vortex + Lux Pack
Ordered & Deposit at dealer : 26th Sep 11
Build Date : 17 Feb
Delivery: 6 Mar woohooo!
29-11-2011 05:35pm