babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Intercooler and hoses. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Intercooler and hoses. (/Thread-Intercooler-and-hoses)

Intercooler and hoses. - bell-auto-services - 07-09-2011 10:10pm

Ive just got an intercooler and intercooler hoses so i can take paterns for upgrades. I thought id post a few pics of them.

The intercooler is really small and i think an uprated version will for sure help performance and cooling of th echarge air.

The hoses are all made of the same stuff the D3 hose is that after some miles start to delaminate and split Crying Howeven the turbo end hose is already a good quality silicone hose that i dont think will pose a problem in future years.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]

Pete

PS @ Admin/mods, i tried to upload these pics here and they would not so i added fo my pics on D3 site as its more reliable for uploads it seems.

RE: Intercooler and hoses. - Ezandania - 08-09-2011 07:17am

Anodised hardpipes or colored silicon hoses would bling up the engine bay quite a bit Smile

RE: Intercooler and hoses. - GibEvoque - 08-09-2011 08:16am

Would be quite a good mod for us in the hotter climates, will this be for Si4 as well?

RE: Intercooler and hoses. - bell-auto-services - 08-09-2011 09:11am

Ill be making the hoses from 5 plys of premium silicone for durability where as the factory hose is 2 plys of probabally recycled tryes lol. i will once the diesels are done make then for the Si4 as well Smile

Pete