babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
starter motor fuse missing - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: starter motor fuse missing (/Thread-starter-motor-fuse-missing)

starter motor fuse missing - cpdlink - 12-04-2016 07:27am

hello from canada everybody,

i am the happy owner of a 2014 rr evoque pure plus with the eco start/stop option

i was looking the other day in the engine compartment fuse box, when i`ve noticed that the starter motor 40A fuse is missing altogether ... car is starting just fine

here is a picture of the fuse box

is this something specific to this model, or because of the eco start/stop, any suggestion would be more than appreciated

regards,
-chris

RE: starter motor fuse missing - cpdlink - 21-04-2016 02:55am

(12-04-2016 07:27am)cpdlink Wrote:  hello from canada everybody,

i am the happy owner of a 2014 rr evoque pure plus with the eco start/stop option

i was looking the other day in the engine compartment fuse box, when i`ve noticed that the starter motor 40A fuse is missing altogether ... car is starting just fine

here is a picture of the fuse box

is this something specific to this model, or because of the eco start/stop, any suggestion would be more than appreciated

regards,
-chris

hello again,

150 views / 0 replies ... i was hoping that at least one of you could take a quick pick under the hood (or i should say bonnet) and check if the fuse is there

many thanks in advance,
-chris

RE: starter motor fuse missing - wheels - 21-04-2016 09:24am

I dont have the eco start (thank god). Does the eco work just fine?

RE: starter motor fuse missing - cpdlink - 21-04-2016 03:54pm

(21-04-2016 09:24am)wheels Wrote:  I dont have the eco start (thank god). Does the eco work just fine?

hi wheels,

no, eco start/stop doesn't work at all =(

when u have a minute, would u be so kind and see if u have that fuse

thanx a lot,
-chris

RE: starter motor fuse missing - wheels - 21-04-2016 06:56pm

Sorry, not at home for the moment, but I think its the fuse for the eco start. Seems like a lot of people is disatisfied with how the eco thing works or not works. So it can be they just pulled the fuse