babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Keyless (touch) entry - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Keyless (touch) entry (/Thread-Keyless-touch-entry)

Keyless (touch) entry - Dottyflo - 29-03-2016 06:37pm

Had a quick search on the forum for this but couldn't seem to find anything, but I'm sure it's been asked or covered before .... But I'm still finding my way around Shocked

Keyless entry, mine has it - and I was wondering how it works??? Is it just a case of having the fob in proximally when you touch the sensor on the handle, a bit like the start button Confused

RE: Keyless (touch) entry - bee - 29-03-2016 07:49pm

yep thats it in a nutshell. dont tend to use mine much, i mostly use the fob its easier to double lock the door.
by pressing button twice quickly.

RE: Keyless (touch) entry - Dottyflo - 29-03-2016 08:28pm

Thx bee Thumbs Up

RE: Keyless (touch) entry - Steve D - 29-03-2016 09:37pm

(29-03-2016 07:49pm)bee Wrote:  yep thats it in a nutshell. dont tend to use mine much, i mostly use the fob its easier to double lock the door.
by pressing button twice quickly.
I double lock mine by giving it two touches on any door handle. A lot quicker than fishing the fob out of a pocket plus, when touching the handle the code cannot be grabbed by anyone waiting in a public area like it can when using the fob. The only time I use my fob is when I'm on my way back to the car and I either want to open all Windows or open the tailgate.

RE: Keyless (touch) entry - Doody - 30-03-2016 01:35am

(29-03-2016 09:37pm)Steve D Wrote:  I double lock mine by giving it two touches on any door handle. A lot quicker than fishing the fob out of a pocket plus, when touching the handle the code cannot be grabbed by anyone waiting in a public area like it can when using the fob. The only time I use my fob is when I'm on my way back to the car and I either want to open all Windows or open the tailgate.

+1

Doody

Keyless (touch) entry - Stadt Panzer - 30-03-2016 05:14am

(29-03-2016 09:37pm)Steve D Wrote:  I double lock mine by giving it two touches on any door handle. A lot quicker than fishing the fob out of a pocket plus, when touching the handle the code cannot be grabbed by anyone waiting in a public area like it can when using the fob. The only time I use my fob is when I'm on my way back to the car and I either want to open all Windows or open the tailgate.

+1

RE: Keyless (touch) entry - neil.pass - 01-04-2016 12:39am

+1