babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Rear Spring Install Question - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Rear Spring Install Question (/Thread-Rear-Spring-Install-Question)

Rear Spring Install Question - dustineck - 03-03-2016 04:21pm

Hey guys,
Wanted to see if anyone could give me some advice on installing rear springs on my 2013 Evoque Dynamic. I am installing the H&R 1.2" lift springs. Fronts went on just fine but before I tear apart the rear wanted to see how I access the top of the strut to remove it. Is there space in the trunk/hatch around the top of the strut to get to the bolts? Thanks.

RE: Rear Spring Install Question - J. Dub - 11-08-2016 05:32pm

Have you gotten these in yet?

RE: Rear Spring Install Question - jellyfish - 21-09-2016 09:18am

(03-03-2016 04:21pm)dustineck Wrote:  Hey guys,
Wanted to see if anyone could give me some advice on installing rear springs on my 2013 Evoque Dynamic. I am installing the H&R 1.2" lift springs. Fronts went on just fine but before I tear apart the rear wanted to see how I access the top of the strut to remove it. Is there space in the trunk/hatch around the top of the strut to get to the bolts? Thanks.

Yup, there is more than enough space to reach the 3 bolts, but you need to remove a few trim pieces, be careful of the luggage compartment lightings and the 12v power supple, got to remove them before doing anything else.

RE: Rear Spring Install Question - J. Dub - 22-09-2016 05:50pm

Cool thanks JellyFish