babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
************ Hurray Power and modifications coming ********** - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: ************ Hurray Power and modifications coming ********** (/Thread-Hurray-Power-and-modifications-coming)

************ Hurray Power and modifications coming ********** - BeansEV - 11-11-2015 01:11am

Well I made a post about modifications and no one really has much so I have been digging around with some of the Mustang communities companies that have EcoBoost stuff . I am meeting with them next week to do some testing and then will post results. This is going to be sweet and itll be great for you guys across the pond as well with gas EV's ................................... Stay tuned for more Twisted Evil

RE: ************ Hurray Power and modifications coming ********** - !ndystar - 11-11-2015 05:40am

I know livernois motorsport are big in the mustang ecoboost community and ecoboost engines in general. They might be worth an email. Unfortunately I'm living in China so I can give my car for development. I'd really hope they would provide remote tuning over the Internet that would be awesome

RE: ************ Hurray Power and modifications coming ********** - Steve D - 11-11-2015 08:16am

(11-11-2015 01:11am)BeansEV Wrote:  . This is going to be sweet and itll be great for you guys across the pond as well with gas EV's...

If 50% of petrol engined UK owners take you up on that offer, that'll be three happy chappies. Very Happy

RE: ************ Hurray Power and modifications coming ********** - RacingSnake - 11-11-2015 08:56am

(11-11-2015 08:16am)Steve D Wrote:  If 50% of petrol engined UK owners take you up on that offer, that'll be three happy chappies. Very Happy
lol Laughing