babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Sold: Mats and boot liner - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: For Sale & Wanted (/Forum-For-Sale-Wanted)
+--- Thread: Sold: Mats and boot liner (/Thread-Sold-Mats-and-boot-liner)

Mats and boot liner - LaserTam - 27-10-2015 06:21pm

Evoque is not quite gone, but deposit been received, so time to move on a few items. I can post these, or collected from south east Essex.

Genuine RR Evoque branded rubber interior mats - I bought 2nd hand when I got the car 2 years ago, so they are used with some scuffs etc. But I only put them in during the winter. £45 plus postage

Genuine RR load space rubber mat - excellent condition, no splits. £55 plus postage

UK Custom Covers boot liner - this is not a waterproof liner, but is hard wearing. Been in the car a couple of years, so has seen some action, but all in good order, no rips or holes, all the velcro tabs all still present and correct. This has the rear seat split and a boot threshold protector flap - £45 plus postage

I can send on pictures if needed.

RE: Mats and boot liner - LaserTam - 01-11-2015 12:57pm

Load Space mat now sold

RE: Mats and boot liner - LaserTam - 07-11-2015 10:11am

Interior mats and boot liner still for sale, open to offers before going on ebay. Can post pictures if required.

RE: Mats and boot liner - Steve D - 07-11-2015 04:20pm

What's the part number of the boot liner? Can you post a pic and where are you in Essex?

RE: Mats and boot liner - LaserTam - 08-11-2015 08:07am

(07-11-2015 04:20pm)Steve D Wrote:  What's the part number of the boot liner? Can you post a pic and where are you in Essex?
The boot liner isn't a LR item, so don't think there is a part number as such. I'm a few miles from Southend on Sea.
I will try and get a picture on here a bit later.

RE: Mats and boot liner - Steve D - 08-11-2015 08:17am

Oops. I read it wrong. I meant the boot mat but reading it again, I see that's gone. Your reply made me read it again. Sorry, don't need the liner.

RE: Mats and boot liner - LaserTam - 08-11-2015 09:09am

(08-11-2015 08:17am)Steve D Wrote:  Oops. I read it wrong. I meant the boot mat but reading it again, I see that's gone. Your reply made me read it again. Sorry, don't need the liner.
EVERYONE needs a boot liner Wink - a car should never be without one

RE: Mats and boot liner - LaserTam - 10-11-2015 08:23am

Interior Mats now sold - just the boot liner left

RE: Mats and boot liner - LaserTam - 10-11-2015 10:56pm

All sold now.

Car gone, bits and bobs gone. That's me signing off from Babyrr. Enjoy your cars.

LT.