babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Introducing myself after ordering a Dynamic - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Introducing myself after ordering a Dynamic (/Thread-Introducing-myself-after-ordering-a-Dynamic)

Introducing myself after ordering a Dynamic - Koidream - 07-02-2015 08:37am

After reading on this site since 6th of December, the date we ordered our Evoque, it is about time to introduce ourselves.
We, that is Krista and Jacky, are living in Flanders. You know, one of those three parts in Belgium. Famous for... yes indeed, it's beers and chocolates.
After driving several BMW's, Rover, Alfa Romeo, Rocky, Triumph Spitfire, and now a Volvo S60 it is time to try something else. Why the RR Evoque? It is, for the time being, the only car I turn my head for, even after months...
Our Evoque's production date is planned on the 6th of March, which means we wil be driving our new car at the end of March or maybe mid April.
Once we have it, I will be proudly present the new born Fuji White with black roof Dynamic Evoque with some pictures.
With less than a month to the production date, countdown can start Wink

I hope my English is understandable for the native English speaking members.

RE: Introducing myself after ordering a Dynamic - Stadt Panzer - 07-02-2015 09:48am

Welcome to the site Krista and Jacky. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

RE: Introducing myself after ordering a Dynamic - Koidream - 26-03-2015 10:33am

Breaking news...
Yesterday my dealer called me with the good news that my RRE has been delivered. After checking, cleaning and paying (I believe it was what they said) they will make an appointement to pick it up somewhere next week.
The 4 months waiting period is almost over Wink

RE: Introducing myself after ordering a Dynamic - Koidream - 29-06-2015 05:16pm

Did I forget to show you mine?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hmmm... not able to post pics. I'll have to check this out later...

RE: Introducing myself after ordering a Dynamic - walterwindbag - 30-06-2015 08:39am

Welcome again Guys, I live in Warwickshire but my Moto club is in Leopoldsburg!!
All the best
Walt