babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Double Lock Audible Beep Stopped working - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: Double Lock Audible Beep Stopped working (/Thread-Double-Lock-Audible-Beep-Stopped-working)

Double Lock Audible Beep Stopped working - Crustydaemon - 25-11-2014 10:16pm

Recently I got a Software update for my Sat-Radio, since then the Audible Confirmation after Double Locking (pressing the lock button on key fob twice) has stopped working, although the lights do flash twice. Anybody experienced the same and how did you fix??.
My car does not have the option to check/uncheck audible lock.

RE: Double Lock Audible Beep Stopped working - Barton Evoque - 25-11-2014 10:56pm

Just go into car menu on right hand of steering wheel and change settings

RE: Double Lock Audible Beep Stopped working - Crustydaemon - 25-11-2014 11:36pm

My car (2013 US) does not have that option in the 'Vehicle Setup' menu.

RE: Double Lock Audible Beep Stopped working - Barton Evoque - 26-11-2014 06:55am

It will mate.mine was not highlighted but I could still change the settings have another look.

RE: Double Lock Audible Beep Stopped working - Airover - 25-08-2017 06:04pm

If you have greyed out/unhighlighted settings try pressing the start button without your foot on the brake (for Auto cars) which just gives power but does not start the engine. Now any available menu settings will be available to change.