babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Blue tooth microphone - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: Blue tooth microphone (/Thread-Blue-tooth-microphone)

Blue tooth microphone - Mondray0 - 07-09-2014 04:00pm

Can someone confirm the microphone for the blue tooth and voice control are in the roof panel?
Has anyone got any pictures?
My car was recently in for the roof blind switch not working and I think they have fitted a new roof panel with no microphone as neither the Bluetooth or voice control now work and looking inside it I can't see anything fitted.

RE: Blue tooth microphone - Acorn - 07-09-2014 06:00pm

(07-09-2014 04:00pm)Mondray0 Wrote:  Can someone confirm the microphone for the blue tooth and voice control are in the roof panel?
Has anyone got any pictures?
My car was recently in for the roof blind switch not working and I think they have fitted a new roof panel with no microphone as neither the Bluetooth or voice control now work and looking inside it I can't see anything fitted.

My advice is don't play around with it. Take it back and complain

Hope you get it fixed OK.

RE: Blue tooth microphone - Mondray0 - 07-09-2014 09:30pm

You have no idea the problems I've been having with the dealership. They had the car for a month when I was in the flat battery club. I'd rather fix it myself than go through the hassle!

Blue tooth microphone - MarkA_ - 07-09-2014 10:03pm

I thought the microphone is behind that grille below the steering wheel on the left (on rhd)?

RE: Blue tooth microphone - DVFlyer - 08-09-2014 02:40pm

When I first picked up my Evoque, the microphone was not working. They took it back to the service department and found out the BT microphone was not plugged in. They said it was in the rear view mirror assembly.

RE: Blue tooth microphone - cybercats - 31-07-2016 01:04pm

I received my evoque convertible yesterday and the hands free doesn't work. You can't access Siri when phone is paired. no microphone? It was very late in the day when salesman and I were finishing up. Guess I'll have to take it back to the dealership.

RE: Blue tooth microphone - Mondray0 - 31-07-2016 05:28pm

Best way to check the microphone is working is to phone someone.
Not sure about using Siri through the Bluetooth system tbh.