babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anyone got a photo of a coupe pure tech in grey with black roof - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Anyone got a photo of a coupe pure tech in grey with black roof (/Thread-Anyone-got-a-photo-of-a-coupe-pure-tech-in-grey-with-black-roof)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone got a photo of a coupe pure tech in grey with black roof - Hotwheelsvespa - 25-03-2014 07:34pm

Anyone got a photo of a coupe pure tech in grey with black roof as i cant wait to get mine and want to start planning possible mods!!!! Thanks

RE: Anyone got a photo of a coupe pure tech in grey with black roof - DavidB - 26-03-2014 12:22pm

Do you mean Orkney Grey? I have some photos of a Coupe in Indus Silver with black roof. I've ordered my Prestige Lux Coupe in Indus Silver without black roof - it comes with the pan roof in any case!

DB

RE: Anyone got a photo of a coupe pure tech in grey with black roof - Hotwheelsvespa - 26-03-2014 06:47pm

(26-03-2014 12:22pm)DavidB Wrote:  Do you mean Orkney Grey? I have some photos of a Coupe in Indus Silver with black roof. I've ordered my Prestige Lux Coupe in Indus Silver without black roof - it comes with the pan roof in any case!

DB

Yes Orkney grey with black roof if poss, thanks

RE: Anyone got a photo of a coupe pure tech in grey with black roof - DavidB - 26-03-2014 08:23pm

If you go onto Google images and search for "Evoque Orkney Grey" you'll find hundreds!

HTH

David

RE: Anyone got a photo of a coupe pure tech in grey with black roof - Redrob - 27-03-2014 12:11am

Have a coupe in Orkney grey with black/panoramic roof.......just don't have the knowledge to upload photo's, sorry.

RE: Anyone got a photo of a coupe pure tech in grey with black roof - cjfp - 27-03-2014 06:35am

(27-03-2014 12:11am)Redrob Wrote:  Have a coupe in Orkney grey with black/panoramic roof.......just don't have the knowledge to upload photo's, sorry.

Read here

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Adding-Photo-s-To-Posts

Anyone got a photo of a coupe pure tech in grey with black roof - DavidB - 31-03-2014 06:44pm

Did you find one? I've just changed my Prestige Lux Coupe to Orkney Grey with Santorini Black contrast roof.

I decided I liked it more than the Indus Silver that I originally ordered.

Just got the colour changed in the nick of time (according to Lookers) for my April 21st build.

DB

RE: Anyone got a photo of a coupe pure tech in grey with black roof - Hotwheelsvespa - 31-03-2014 06:51pm

david thats the same build date as me!!!!!!!!! when did you change your order?

Anyone got a photo of a coupe pure tech in grey with black roof - DavidB - 31-03-2014 06:52pm

Two hours ago! The delightful sales lady from Lookers in Bishop's Stortford told me that tomorrow was the final, final date but that it is her day off!

She said that it was only the colour that I could change but not anything else (I was asking about adding the intelligence pack and deleting the auto headlamps and mirror as they are in the pack).

So I did! What is yours and where did you order it?

DB

RE: Anyone got a photo of a coupe pure tech in grey with black roof - Hotwheelsvespa - 31-03-2014 07:15pm

mine is an orkney grey pure tech coupe with black contrast panoramic roof and 20" shadow chrome wheels from lookers battersea!! was told i couldn't add xenons, not quite as prompt getting back to me!!! i called several times last week finally i went into the showroom saturday and they were too busy to see me so left a message with the addition and finally called me back at 6pm today after me calling several times, shame really not quite the customer experience i had anticipated when spending £40k