babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Pure ordering time from now? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Pure ordering time from now? (/Thread-Pure-ordering-time-from-now)

Pages: 1 2

Pure ordering time from now? - Ewok - 22-08-2011 05:55pm

Have my name down for a black dynamic + lux due for delivery Oct 13th. am now considering changing it to a pure, as having ordered it many months ago, i have decided i probably don't need half the options i ticked and would be happy with saving 7 or so grand.
does anyone know if i ordered a pure tomorrow, when delivery might be? im assuming there'll be a major rush once they hit the showrooms for test drives.

RE: Pure ordering time from now? - j7david - 22-08-2011 06:28pm

Easiest option will be to just ring a dealer and ask.

FWIW, I ordered a Pure a month ago and have a rough delivery date of Dec 15th.

RE: Pure ordering time from now? - vinny - 22-08-2011 06:46pm

Me too,ordered my pure coupe 30/07/11 for a delivery date of 14/12/11 so would guestimate mid january at best,depending if landrover shut down over xmas

RE: Pure ordering time from now? - Ewok - 22-08-2011 07:05pm

thank guys. not sure what the dealer will say about my deposit, so fingers crossed.

RE: Pure ordering time from now? - PAT - 22-08-2011 08:55pm

Ordered mine on Friday and am being told to expect delivery in late Jan or early Feb.

The other dealer i called said i'd be looking at March as all of their Pure allocation had been taken.

RE: Pure ordering time from now? - ant - 22-08-2011 09:02pm

Most dealers should be getting 6 cars on Sept 8th. 3 showroom cars and 3 demonstrators. There'll be two of each Pure, Dynamic and Prestige with varying options. I would imagine these cars will all come on the market within the next 3 months. So if you're not deperate for a brand new Evoque and don't want to wait, you might be lucky enough to find the spec you want in a dealers car. Just a thought.
ANT

RE: Pure ordering time from now? - J77 - 22-08-2011 10:13pm

Ordered my pure start of last month and I have been told to expect it a week either side of Christmas.

RE: Pure ordering time from now? - BFGEvoqueMan - 23-08-2011 09:56am

Had a good chat with my dealer this morning. We spoke about the price increase (pan roof) etc and have been told that since my car is ordered I will pay the price originally quoted. however, if I change my car from a Pure (as it is) to a prestige or Dynamic then it becomes a new order and I will have to pay the new price, so be awareVery Happy

RE: Pure ordering time from now? - RadioHam - 14-09-2011 09:11pm

I ordered my Pure end of August and been given December build slot/January delivery

RE: Pure ordering time from now? - lrdaft - 14-09-2011 09:16pm

Deposit placed back in Jan hope to get car end oct early nov