babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Stagemotion/aftermarket nav query - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Stagemotion/aftermarket nav query (/Thread-Stagemotion-aftermarket-nav-query)

Stagemotion/aftermarket nav query - Dan123 - 27-10-2013 08:00pm

Hi. I have an evoque with the stagemotion igo primo sat nav however you can only have the sound for the nav on through auxiliary or the radio and not both together where the radio fades out when a sat nav instruction is spoken. Does anybody know if it is possible to do this or if there is a different kit that allows this?

RE: Stagemotion/aftermarket nav query - dynamicgirl - 28-10-2013 11:29am

Hi Dan, it would be best to message member Dustin Dep as he had the Stage Motion set up in his Evoque and he knows loads of techy stuff on the subject. I don't know of anyone else who may have knowledge of this. Smile Paula xx

RE: Stagemotion/aftermarket nav query - Dan123 - 28-10-2013 11:59am

Is he still active. I did try replying in his thread but nothing yet. I heard he sold his evoque

RE: Stagemotion/aftermarket nav query - dynamicgirl - 28-10-2013 01:15pm

(28-10-2013 11:59am)Dan123 Wrote:  Is he still active. I did try replying in his thread but nothing yet. I heard he sold his evoque

I believe he has sold it, but he will get an email to his private address if you send him a private message on here, so I think he would still respond. He's a pretty helpful guy. Even if he doesn't come on the site anymore, he will still get the notification and hopefully respond. Smile

RE: Stagemotion/aftermarket nav query - Dan123 - 28-10-2013 03:14pm

For some reason it isn't letting me access private messages. Don't suppose you would pm him for me? Smile

RE: Stagemotion/aftermarket nav query - dynamicgirl - 28-10-2013 04:16pm

No problem, Dan. Will PM him for you now.

EDIT PM Sent to Dustindep for you, Dan.

RE: Stagemotion/aftermarket nav query - PhilSkill - 28-10-2013 04:36pm

(28-10-2013 03:14pm)Dan123 Wrote:  For some reason it isn't letting me access private messages. Don't suppose you would pm him for me? Smile

5 posts required... just reply to this and you have PM's

RE: Stagemotion/aftermarket nav query - Dan123 - 29-10-2013 01:06pm

Oh ok thanks. Ill pm him now but let me know if you get a reply dynamic and again much appreciated

RE: Stagemotion/aftermarket nav query - dynamicgirl - 29-10-2013 04:49pm

No probs, Dan. Thumbs Up