babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Pure Tech - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Pure Tech (/Thread-Pure-Tech)

Pure Tech - P3UAL - 20-10-2013 05:05pm

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here, and we've just bought a UK Evoque SD4 Pure Tech in Fuji white. Taking delivery end of October. I've been reading about the Sat Nav, and it's one thing I forgot to ask the dealer - if this model come with the dual view screen as standard? It looks so cool!

RE: Pure Tech - cjfp - 20-10-2013 05:07pm

Nope, sorry, dual screen is extra

From LR spec website

8 inch High Resolution Dual View Touch-screen (requires HDD Navigation System, not available with Rear Camera)
£600.00
Advanced Dual View technology allows the front passenger to watch TV or DVD, while the driver follows route navigation information on the same 8 inch Touch-screen. High-specification wireless digital headphones with CD quality sound allow the video soundtrack to be played without disturbing the driver.

RE: Pure Tech - P3UAL - 20-10-2013 06:45pm

Oh well, I thought it would be part of the tech pack... I no worries then, the I'm sure I'll still enjoy the standard screen gadgets anyway! Thanks.

RE: Pure Tech - The Valeter - 20-10-2013 07:57pm

I have a Pure Tech with no dual view & before that I had a Dynamic Lux with the dual view - never used it except to try it!