babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
September Delivery - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: September Delivery (/Thread-September-Delivery)

Pages: 1 2

September Delivery - FL2BJW - 07-08-2013 11:17pm

Had confirmation today that the Evoque I ordered in June has now been built and will be ready for collection when I wanted it at the beginning of September. Moving from a Freelander XS to an SD4 Pure Tech in Ipanema Sand with a few options, fog lights, pano roof, folding mirrors and spare wheel. Bit annoyed that Land Rover Finance are now offering £2k contribution on Prestige models, as I may have been tempted to go for one of those. Still that would have been another £4k to find or fund.

RE: September Delivery - Chrisr1806 - 08-08-2013 09:49am

Sounds nice. You will probably notice a difference from your Freelander, I drove an Evoque but it didn't tempt me enough to part with my FL2. Tempted by the new RRS though!

RE: September Delivery - dynamicgirl - 08-08-2013 10:31am

Congratulations and welcome to the forum, BJW! Ipanema Sand is such a beautiful colour! You're going to love your Evoque for sure and you have some sweet options on there to make it that bit extra special. We have a 2009 FL2 HSE, which I still enjoy driving from time to time, but if I had to choose I wouldn't give up the Evoque for anything, lol Laughing. Enjoy! Paula xx

RE: September Delivery - FL2BJW - 08-08-2013 10:42pm

(08-08-2013 09:49am)Chrisr1806 Wrote:  Sounds nice. You will probably notice a difference from your Freelander, I drove an Evoque but it didn't tempt me enough to part with my FL2. Tempted by the new RRS though!

I drove an Evoque about a year ago on a half day Landrover experience, quite impressed but like you not enough to want to change from FL2. Now a year on my PCP is coming to an end and the price difference was not much more when you factor in the 5 year servicing deal, so hence the change.

(08-08-2013 10:31am)dynamicgirl Wrote:  Congratulations and welcome to the forum, BJW! Ipanema Sand is such a beautiful colour! You're going to love your Evoque for sure and you have some sweet options on there to make it that bit extra special. We have a 2009 FL2 HSE, which I still enjoy driving from time to time, but if I had to choose I wouldn't give up the Evoque for anything, lol Laughing. Enjoy! Paula xx

Thanks for the welcome and your comments. Lets hope it does live up to expectations!

RE: September Delivery - The Valeter - 08-08-2013 11:27pm

Excellent, why not bring it to show us at the Birthday meetup on the 8th September at Gaydon.

RE: September Delivery - FL2BJW - 09-08-2013 10:35pm

(08-08-2013 11:27pm)The Valeter Wrote:  Excellent, why not bring it to show us at the Birthday meetup on the 8th September at Gaydon.

Unfortunately the collection/handover is on the following day (9th) so I'm not going to be a proud owner of an Evoque until then.

RE: September Delivery - The Valeter - 09-08-2013 11:19pm

(09-08-2013 10:35pm)FL2BJW Wrote:  Unfortunately the collection/handover is on the following day (9th) so I'm not going to be a proud owner of an Evoque until then.

See if they can let you have it on the Saturday..

RE: September Delivery - FL2BJW - 10-09-2013 11:21pm

The wait is over as I collected my new car yesterday and after a comprehensive hand over took to the road in the pouring rain. So far so good, now 112 miles on the clock and I will provide an update in a few days.

RE: September Delivery - PhilSkill - 11-09-2013 02:12pm

Hope you're enjoying it!

RE: September Delivery - WB - 11-09-2013 02:22pm

Congrats!! Now where are the photos !??!