babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Air-con issue - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Air-con issue (/Thread-Air-con-issue)

Air-con issue - Norzlein - 02-07-2013 03:12pm

Hi guys,

I found one issue about air-con.
I was using air-con the other day and turned only A/C off (thus, only fan). I can confirm that A/C is off because the LED was turned off. I've also changed fan speed and ventilation.

But it was pretty obvious that the air coming out were chilly. Outside temperature was 25 degree Celsius so I was expecting the air to be little more warmer. Cold air was coming out until I turned engine off. Then I turned on engine and checked again (air-con off), air became warmer.

Does anyone experienced this situation?
Any clue what is going on?

RE: Air-con issue - RRSteve - 02-07-2013 05:00pm

Never tried that as I usually just leave it in auto.

RE: Air-con issue - scrannel - 02-07-2013 05:18pm

Can only report that if I turn off A/C and just run on fan, blown air is substantially warmer. I suppose of you are recirculating interior air (instead of drawing from outside) it might stay cool longer.

RE: Air-con issue - Norzlein - 03-07-2013 12:21am

(02-07-2013 05:18pm)scrannel Wrote:  Can only report that if I turn off A/C and just run on fan, blown air is substantially warmer. I suppose of you are recirculating interior air (instead of drawing from outside) it might stay cool longer.

Yes, my current situation is same as yours. This strange thing occurs rarely...
Recirculating interior air could be one thought. I'll check it when it happens next time, thanks!