babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
android not the titles of the songs connection bluetooth - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: android not the titles of the songs connection bluetooth (/Thread-android-not-the-titles-of-the-songs-connection-bluetooth)

android not the titles of the songs connection bluetooth - carcamusa - 12-03-2013 02:11pm

Sorry for my bad English
anyone know because if you connect bluetooth an Android phone not the titles of the songs on the screen 8 inch evoque.
If you connect bluetooth an iphone if the titles of the songs.

solution exists ???
thanks

RE: android not the titles of the songs connection bluetooth - goldenboi79 - 13-03-2013 07:21am

I have this problem too. It is not a problem with the Evoque - it is a problem with the Android operating system. It does not transmit any song title data over bluetooth like the iPhone does. Hopefully they will fix this in a future Android update.

(12-03-2013 02:11pm)carcamusa Wrote:  Sorry for my bad English
anyone know because if you connect bluetooth an Android phone not the titles of the songs on the screen 8 inch evoque.
If you connect bluetooth an iphone if the titles of the songs.

solution exists ???
thanks

RE: android not the titles of the songs connection bluetooth - Easty - 13-03-2013 09:50pm

Is this using the default music app or a 3rd party player. I read it was not yet possible with anything but the defaul android music player. I use Google music app or some bbc radio streaming app and it never provides data as you say. Keep meaning to try the default player.

RE: android not the titles of the songs connection bluetooth - carcamusa - 13-03-2013 11:25pm

Hi
I've tried player pro, power amp, Real Player and others.
Never has transmitted data

RE: android not the titles of the songs connection bluetooth - goldenboi79 - 18-03-2013 05:07pm

It doesn't appear to transmit it, even for for the default player Sad

(13-03-2013 09:50pm)Easty Wrote:  Is this using the default music app or a 3rd party player. I read it was not yet possible with anything but the defaul android music player. I use Google music app or some bbc radio streaming app and it never provides data as you say. Keep meaning to try the default player.