babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anybody from Switzerland ? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Europe (/Forum-Europe)
+--- Thread: Anybody from Switzerland ? (/Thread-Anybody-from-Switzerland)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Anybody from Switzerland ? - denver458 - 23-08-2011 09:22am

Black because seats are black and not red.
Oh, you have the Dynamic & Prestige package ! with GPS, powered electrical tailgate, etc. In France, we call it Tech Pack.
I don't have this pack, only the illuminated tread plates. And I don't have the Adaptive Dynamic suspension...

You win Crying

RE: Anybody from Switzerland ? - SebM - 23-08-2011 10:09am

Ok, so I also choose the black seats Wink

Nooooooo... we win as we choose an Evoque !! Wink

RE: Anybody from Switzerland ? - denver458 - 23-08-2011 02:24pm

Ahahah ! That's fair play ! Very Happy

RE: Anybody from Switzerland ? - paulelescoces - 23-08-2011 03:42pm

Good that they have finally adjusted their price... I was looking only last week and the difference was getting close to 20,000 EUR between Germany and Switzerland. I actually did go first to the swiss local dealer (Emile Frey) and tried to negotiate on the basis of the exchange but they were having none of it... a 1000 CHF discount Tongue Out

RE: Anybody from Switzerland ? - Elliott - 01-09-2011 09:38pm

Hi mates,
I cud be interested in buying an Evoque, SI4 5 doors Prestige
When I first checked the prices several months ago, the price for the above mentioned configuration started at chf 70'000 and now it shows chf 60'000 on the officiel site of Landrover Suisse.
There had been a tremendous cut in the price (probably due to the exchange rate GBP/CHF or I'm wrong?..
Anyway, it's still quite cheaper to buy in Germany or elsewhere in Europe, as usual I shud say!

RE: Anybody from Switzerland ? - alanet - 02-09-2011 09:12am

They must have been losing so many customers (like myself) that they had to make the cut. There still is a big difference, but keep in mind that the Swiss importer offers 3 years of servicing in it's price.

RE: Anybody from Switzerland ? - Tomvoque - 10-09-2011 11:39pm

Hi there, I'm Tom from Bern.

I've ordered also in Germany. The price there is mutch better and I will not support the Swiss Import Lobby until they habe chaged a lot!

Btw: I ordered a white Prestige Si4 (5 door) with Spirit Interior.

Delivery should be december or january....
Cheers Tom

RE: Anybody from Switzerland ? - paulelescoces - 11-09-2011 03:31pm

Hi Tom, where did you order from? I am in Basel and have ordered from Premium Automobile Freiburg.

RE: Anybody from Switzerland ? - Tomvoque - 12-09-2011 08:50am

Hoi,
I've ordered in Saarbrücken. It's because im there from time to time and he gave me an extra discount.
I was also in Freiburg. They were very friendly and i think they making a good job. The offer in Saarbrücken was to good to say no and a had the possibility to make an testdrive already in august 3.
what did they say about the delivery date?

RE: Anybody from Switzerland ? - paulelescoces - 12-09-2011 11:29am

They have told me September/October... but more likely October, I have not had much communication from them really so I am planning to give them a call and they can give me a date Smile

With the exception of the little communication I have found them good to deal with, very friendly service.

I am visiting them for the dealer event this week Friday/Saturday so should actually be able to see the car for the 1st time.