babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Docking to deliver turn-around time? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Docking to deliver turn-around time? (/Thread-Docking-to-deliver-turn-around-time)

Pages: 1 2 3

Docking to deliver turn-around time? - Isotonic - 22-02-2013 04:31am

Apparently my car is due to dock on Feb 26, though i don't know which port. My dealer is in Southport, so i guess Brisbane. Anyone know how long it usually takes between docking and final delivery of the vehicle? I'm heading overseas on March 5 so I'm wondering if there's a chance I'll be able to pick it up before then.

Cheers.

Edit: just sent the dealer the same question, and asked for the VIN so I can track it on Topix. Will keep you posted.

Docking to deliver turn-around time? - Filski - 22-02-2013 04:53am

My boat docks on the 23rd and I pick 2 weeks later. Not liking your chances.

RE: Docking to deliver turn-around time? - Isotonic - 22-02-2013 05:07am

Sounds like the same ship. Ah well, I should have a shiny new car waiting for me when I get back in a few weeks Smile

RE: Docking to deliver turn-around time? - Ringo - 22-02-2013 05:35am

Mine took two weeks also, one week to clear customs and get the compliance plate and one week for the dealer to do their stuff

Docking to deliver turn-around time? - QUEEVO - 22-02-2013 10:52am

Between two and three weeks...

RE: Docking to deliver turn-around time? - Amadeus - 08-03-2013 11:29pm

Mine docks in Port Kembla tomorrow - 2 weeks after that, hopefully, before Easter! Forums have been running hot so am keen to get amongst it all! Fingers xxx no problems to be had.

RE: Docking to deliver turn-around time? - Mark^^ - 09-03-2013 01:07am

Mine docks at Port Kembla on 7 April (Easter Sunday) and the dealer in Canberra tells me he will have it on 25 April (ANZAC day).

Docking to deliver turn-around time? - Filski - 09-03-2013 03:03am

Mine got delayed, now 3 weeks between docking and pickup - if I'm lucky.

Docking to deliver turn-around time? - Filski - 12-03-2013 07:21am

Just arrived at the dealer, pick up scheduled for Sat. 3 weeks between arriving at the docks and pickup.

RE: Docking to deliver turn-around time? - Mark^^ - 12-03-2013 08:22am

Going to be a long week for you Filski, but come Saturday hopefully that will be all behind you.