babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Another Barolo Black - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Another Barolo Black (/Thread-Another-Barolo-Black)

Another Barolo Black - JohnM - 20-02-2013 02:43pm

Wife has bought herself a new Evoque

Spec is

Prestige Coupe SD4 Auto

Barolo Black Met
Couture leather with Cherry Inserts Dash/ Steering Wheel
Botanical Inlays
Panoramic Roof
Power tailgate
20" Style 6 Alloys
Temporary Spare

Dealer confirmed build date 20/3/2013 for delivery & registration end of March, I managed to negotiate a 6.11% discount with no PX, as dealer is short of March sales targets, was told it's the most they have ever given off Laughing

We Are both very excited about taking delivery of the car as we have been looking at them for the last 18 months, just been waiting for the interest to die down a bit so we could get the deal we wanted.

RE: Another Barolo Black - Amadeus - 20-02-2013 06:29pm

Well done! We haven't seen many of the couture / botanical interiors so piccys would be nice when you finally get it! Luv luv luv the coupe!

RE: Another Barolo Black - JohnM - 20-02-2013 10:48pm

Yes I will post pictures when we get it Very Happy

RE: Another Barolo Black - The Valeter - 21-02-2013 01:49am

Very nice. I have a Barolo on order, should get it next week.

RE: Another Barolo Black - Samson - 24-02-2013 05:51pm

Yes great choice... The cherry inserts go well with the exterior colour as well! Not that I am biased in anyway! Very Happy

RE: Another Barolo Black - The Valeter - 24-02-2013 06:59pm

(24-02-2013 05:51pm)Samson Wrote:  Yes great choice... The cherry inserts go well with the exterior colour as well! Not that I am biased in anyway! Very Happy

I agree, a perfect match. If I had gone Prestige I would probably have gone Couture.