babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
12 months, 2 days and 2 cars. Finally I have it! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: 12 months, 2 days and 2 cars. Finally I have it! (/Thread-12-months-2-days-and-2-cars-Finally-I-have-it)

12 months, 2 days and 2 cars. Finally I have it! - Hamsey - 19-02-2013 01:21pm

Well, what a saga. After waiting patiently for my first Evoque to arrive, got all excited and then told the day prior to picking up that somehow they'd forgotten to whack the pano roof and electric tailgate on. Then having to wait another couple of months for a priority build (I was lucky enough to drive the car I ordered around for free until the correct one arrived) I finally have my Evoque home and with a boot full of extra goodies all thrown in by the dealer to again apologise for the stuff up.

It was worth the wait. After driving one around since October without one, I have to say that the roof is now my favourite bit, my what a difference it makes to the feel of the car.

Thank you all for the advice, tips and tricks, I've enjoyed reading about everyone's experiences and exploits whilst waiting for the car to arrive. I'll try and post a couple of picks when I get a chance.

Cheers!

RE: 12 months, 2 days and 2 cars. Finally I have it! - BA74 - 19-02-2013 08:07pm

Congrats! Glad to hear it finally arrived.
Great option choices as well.
Pictures?

RE: 12 months, 2 days and 2 cars. Finally I have it! - Evo-king - 19-02-2013 09:10pm

Great News Hamsey.

Lets hope you enjoy many thousand of miles (or is that kilometres) of driving.

12 months, 2 days and 2 cars. Finally I have it! - QUEEVO - 19-02-2013 09:17pm

Good stuff...! See you out there!

RE: 12 months, 2 days and 2 cars. Finally I have it! - Amadeus - 20-02-2013 06:50pm

and I thought a 5 month wait was agonising enough .... congrats to you and hope you enjoy it!

RE: 12 months, 2 days and 2 cars. Finally I have it! - Isotonic - 22-02-2013 04:21am

Congrats!

RE: 12 months, 2 days and 2 cars. Finally I have it! - mickydd - 22-02-2013 10:58am

Come on Hamsey, let's have some pictures.

RE: 12 months, 2 days and 2 cars. Finally I have it! - Hamsey - 22-02-2013 12:33pm

[attachment=3316]

Managed to snap a quick one during the week. I'll take a few more as soon as I get a chance!