babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
WANTED - Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: For Sale & Wanted (/Forum-For-Sale-Wanted)
+--- Thread: WANTED - Evoque (/Thread-WANTED-Evoque)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

WANTED - Evoque - James @ Grange Barnet LR - 15-02-2013 07:11pm

HGG are pleased to announce that we now have a dedicated Used Car Buyer. We are keen to buy vehicles with franchised service histories.

If you have agreed to part exchange your vehicle at another dealer, then why not give our buyer a call as we may be able to improve on what you have been offered. Alternatively if you are looking to sell privately and would prefer to avoid the hassle then let us know.

We are able to offer a quick decision and valuation, will collect from UK mainland, and can provide electronic payment on collection.

Please feel free to call Clive Head on 07824 770621 or email clive.head@hadleygreen.co.uk

James Thumbs Up

RE: WANTED - Evoque's - J77 - 15-02-2013 07:51pm

Email sent, may sell if it's better than my supplying dealers offer, so long as you don't mind traveling to Scotland.

RE: WANTED - Evoque's - The Valeter - 15-02-2013 09:14pm

Pity this post wasn't up 2 weeks ago as that was when mine went.

RE: WANTED - Evoque - edgedata - 15-02-2013 10:57pm

James, I have sent you a PM. Would you be so kind as to forward it to Clive for me please?

Regards
Mark

RE: WANTED - Evoque - James @ Grange Barnet LR - 16-02-2013 07:57am

(15-02-2013 10:57pm)edgedata Wrote:  James, I have sent you a PM. Would you be so kind as to forward it to Clive for me please?

Regards
Mark

Hi Edgedate - as Clive is out on the road as opposed to dealership based therefore he doesn't have forum access. If you could you drop him an email to the address in the post above then he'll come back to you (prob early next week).

James Very Happy

RE: WANTED - Evoque - ED209 - 20-02-2013 09:57am

I have sent clive an email, considering downsizing and paying off a bit of my mortgage if the price is right though I have no real need to sel.

RE: WANTED - Evoque - Kojak - 24-02-2013 04:46pm

Is this just to buy landrovers?

I e-mailed him and had no response.

RE: WANTED - Evoque - ED209 - 24-02-2013 06:16pm

(24-02-2013 04:46pm)Kojak Wrote:  Is this just to buy landrovers?

I e-mailed him and had no response.

I got a reply but there not interested in manual cars.

Never mind though as although I have advertised my car I am far from 100% that i am selling.

RE: WANTED - Evoque - J77 - 24-02-2013 06:58pm

I got no response either, would have been nice to acknowledge my email.

RE: WANTED - Evoque - Lofty - 24-02-2013 07:21pm

It's hard enough getting a dealer to reply to an email when your buying never mind selling.
I wonder what their perfect car is? Pure/Dynamic, Auto,(obviously not manual) White/Black, Tech Pack???? 5 door is way more saleable than 3 door for sure, not sure about the rest.