babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New car will be here for 1st March - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: New car will be here for 1st March (/Thread-New-car-will-be-here-for-1st-March)

New car will be here for 1st March - BFGEvoqueMan - 29-01-2013 08:49pm

So, finally found a photo of the outside of our new car. Spec is as follows:

2.2 SD4 manual DYNAMIC
Plus Pack (Pimento)
Santorini Black with Indus Silver contrast roof
Privacy Glass
20" Chrome Shadow Alloys
825W Stereo
Auto-dipping interior mirror
Keyless entry
Spare wheel
Aeroflip spoiler
Adaptive Bi-xenon and auto high beam assist

Won't be too many of these about, but if you've got an RRE you might as well give people something to look at! Follow the link to see how it will look (and no this isn't the car) http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=227143008&cd=634949872060000000&asrc=fa

RE: New car will be here for 1st March - ChuckieB - 29-01-2013 10:54pm

Well You might be a bit shocked if your car does look like that one as the contrast roof looks to be white!Very Happy

RE: New car will be here for 1st March - Evo-king - 30-01-2013 09:20am

There's one driving around Bisley/Bussage area, it looks quite good.

Brave choice of colour BFGEvoqueMan, I'm sure you will like it.

RE: New car will be here for 1st March - BFGEvoqueMan - 30-01-2013 11:00am

(29-01-2013 10:54pm)ChuckieB Wrote:  Well You might be a bit shocked if your car does look like that one as the contrast roof looks to be white!Very Happy

It does in some of the photo's but looks distinctly more silver in the flesh
(30-01-2013 09:20am)Evo-king Wrote:  There's one driving around Bisley/Bussage area, it looks quite good.

Brave choice of colour BFGEvoqueMan, I'm sure you will like it.

It is, but we only went for this as we saw one in the flesh in our local LR garage (think it was the launch colour for 3 dr Dynamic in Germany) when the missus and I went to see what a black headlining would look like. Converstation then went "this is very nice" ending with "lets buy this"......

I think it is combo you wouldn't necessarily think would work, but when you see it just clicks. I will post photos once collected, liberally de-badged, and GTechniq applied.Wink

RE: New car will be here for 1st March - WB - 30-01-2013 11:50am

There's another santorini with Indus roof on here that is very close to the black LRX concept - Here you go

RE: New car will be here for 1st March - Sarcastrix - 30-01-2013 09:29pm

There's a couple for sale like that in Sweden: http://www.bytbil.com/Object/Details/xdp9ywvk?slideshow=True&cmpid=38

RE: New car will be here for 1st March - ChuckieB - 30-01-2013 09:46pm

(30-01-2013 11:00am)BFGEvoqueMan Wrote:  It does in some of the photo's but looks distinctly more silver in the flesh

It is, but we only went for this as we saw one in the flesh in our local LR garage (think it was the launch colour for 3 dr Dynamic in Germany) when the missus and I went to see what a black headlining would look like. Converstation then went "this is very nice" ending with "lets buy this"......

I think it is combo you wouldn't necessarily think would work, but when you see it just clicks. I will post photos once collected, liberally de-badged, and GTechniq applied.Wink

Definitely a white contrast roof on the one shown in the link. It matters not a jot, as you are getting Indus. I'm just relieved my ageing eyesight is totally failing me! Laughing

RE: New car will be here for 1st March - The Valeter - 30-01-2013 11:29pm

Had I not gone for Barollo Black on my next Evoque I intended ordering Santorini with Indus roof & that was after seeing one on the Victoria Embankment when I went to London a few months ago & I thaught it looked really nice.

RE: New car will be here for 1st March - BFGEvoqueMan - 31-01-2013 08:24pm

(30-01-2013 11:29pm)The Valeter Wrote:  Had I not gone for Barollo Black on my next Evoque I intended ordering Santorini with Indus roof & that was after seeing one on the Victoria Embankment when I went to London a few months ago & I thaught it looked really nice.
I think Barollo would complement the red interior, but sadly the missus was not for convincing!