babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Missing navigation information on the driver instrument panel - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Missing navigation information on the driver instrument panel (/Thread-Missing-navigation-information-on-the-driver-instrument-panel)

Missing navigation information on the driver instrument panel - MPK - 27-01-2013 11:08pm

Hi,

I seem to have lost navigation information being displayed on the centre driver instrument panel. Does anyone know how do I get this back? I have looked over the manual and can't see to find any reference to it.

Cheers,
MPK

RE: Missing navigation information on the driver instrument panel - PhilSkill - 28-01-2013 12:19am

That's a new one! Don't think it's configurable but could be wrong!

RE: Missing navigation information on the driver instrument panel - MPK - 28-01-2013 03:49am

I just discovered an option called "Guidance Screen" in the nav-setup that controls navigation guidance on both the screen and instrument panel. Mine was disabled which explain the reason.

RE: Missing navigation information on the driver instrument panel - PhilSkill - 28-01-2013 10:46am

Ah excellent, thanks for letting us know, you're sorted and i've learnt something Smile

Re: Missing navigation information on the driver instrument panel - MPK - 28-01-2013 11:29am

No worries. Very glad to have worked out what it was. Smile