babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Megamo's 1/18 diecast model ... Free shipping - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Megamo's 1/18 diecast model ... Free shipping (/Thread-Megamo-s-1-18-diecast-model-Free-shipping)

Megamo's 1/18 diecast model ... Free shipping - Bowl - 16-01-2013 06:06pm

I just ordered one, only 15 units left

http://www.megamo.hk/118-GT-Autos-GTA-Land-Rover-Range-Evoque-Coupe-2-door-Red-White-Green-Gray-Free-Shipping_p_598.html

[Image: gtaevoque.jpg]

RE: Megamo's 1/18 diecast model ... Free shipping - cs33wa - 16-01-2013 11:41pm

How come nobody make 5 doors?! I have been looking around...but no luck!

RE: Megamo's 1/18 diecast model ... Free shipping - mark_n - 17-01-2013 12:39am

Expensive though...

RE: Megamo's 1/18 diecast model ... Free shipping - Lachlan - 17-01-2013 05:05am

$100 for a slightly larger model? No thanks.

RE: Megamo's 1/18 diecast model ... Free shipping - benzina - 17-01-2013 06:25am

This brand ''GT Auto'' is owned by Welly, and Welly models are not considered to be up with the best for accuracy and quality. There price point usually reflects this, but this 1:18 is in the same bracket as the quality 1:18's from Autoart'', which suggests to me that they are trying to cash in on the Evoque's popularity, and the fact they they are the first to put an Evoque model on the market.
Autoart have been licenced to make previous Landrover and Range Rover models like the Sport, so i'm hoping they will be making the 5 door Evoque in the near future, so i'll be waiting for that.
The three best quality Diecast model manufactures are : Autoart , Kyosho , and Mini Champs, they are the big three,for accuracy and quality.

RE: Megamo's 1/18 diecast model ... Free shipping - Bowl - 17-01-2013 06:44am

(17-01-2013 06:25am)benzina Wrote:  This brand ''GT Auto'' is owned by Welly, and Welly models are not considered to be up with the best for accuracy and quality. There price point usually reflects this, but this 1:18 is in the same bracket as the quality 1:18's from Autoart'', which suggests to me that they are trying to cash in on the Evoque's popularity, and the fact they they are the first to put an Evoque model on the market.
Autoart have been licenced to make previous Landrover and Range Rover models like the Sport, so i'm hoping they will be making the 5 door Evoque in the near future, so i'll be waiting for that.
The three best quality Diecast model manufactures are : Autoart , Kyosho , and Mini Champs, they are the big three,for accuracy and quality.

I didn't know GT Auto is owned by Welly, otherwise I wouldn't have placed the order. Crying

I totally agree about Auto Art- that they make the best quality models. But they are just too slow on the Evoque. Don't wanna catch it when it came out in AA's classic series. Laughing

RE: Megamo's 1/18 diecast model ... Free shipping - benzina - 17-01-2013 07:50am

Yup, and Welly's normal price bracket for 1:18's is usually about $30 - $35 US. See this example here... http://www.collectablediecast.com/BMW-X6-118-Red_p_7816.html

I can tell just by looking at that Evoque model's build details in the pics , that it is still only typical Welly build quality but under another badge,and so the price they ask is like, WHAT!!!Shocked