babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Passenger Seat Height adjustment - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Passenger Seat Height adjustment (/Thread-Passenger-Seat-Height-adjustment)

Passenger Seat Height adjustment - Leggy - 25-12-2012 07:20pm

Hi,

I have a Pure SD4 and would like to raise the passenger seat height which I find to low. Has anyone done this or would this require a new seat frame from the dealer?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

Leggy

RE: Passenger Seat Height adjustment - Biker - 26-12-2012 04:20am

put cushion on the seat?

RE: Passenger Seat Height adjustment - jitenc - 26-12-2012 08:11am

(26-12-2012 04:20am)Biker Wrote:  put cushion on the seat?

Maybe 2 cushions?? Very Happy

No seriously, I would rather have the seat as for back and as far low as possible... In this way, you have a better view of your surroundings as a driver. Also, in terms of safety, if god-forbid there is a head-on collision, you want your passenger to be as far away from the front as possible...my thoughts...

RE: Passenger Seat Height adjustment - MarkLondon - 26-12-2012 02:09pm

Can you buy booster type cushions that attach to the seat?

Something like this Halfords

I don't know what if any safety issues you would have with physically changing the height of the seat via spacers etc.

RE: Passenger Seat Height adjustment - doug - 26-12-2012 08:34pm

(26-12-2012 02:09pm)MarkLondon Wrote:  Can you buy booster type cushions that attach to the seat?

Something like this Halfords

I don't know what if any safety issues you would have with physically changing the height of the seat via spacers etc.

Theres my thinking you where looking at a child's booster seat. Disney sale a nice Toy Story one Very Happy. But have now viewed your link