babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Another video of the for now 'nameless' Grey coloured Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Another video of the for now 'nameless' Grey coloured Evoque (/Thread-Another-video-of-the-for-now-nameless-Grey-coloured-Evoque)

Another video of the for now 'nameless' Grey coloured Evoque - berlin2011 - 06-08-2011 09:37am

Spotted at a dealership in the Netherlands - Prestige Evoque in what could or could not be OG Wink

RE: Another video of the for now 'nameless' Grey coloured Evoque - Jonathon555 - 06-08-2011 11:01am

Good find, keep em coming

RE: Another video of the for now 'nameless' Grey coloured Evoque - Phil. - 07-08-2011 03:58pm

The FFRR shown in the video is in Stornaway Grey, so this provides a good comparison with the new Orkney Grey Evoque which is slightly blue in comparison but looks more modern for it IMO.

I have a Stornaway Grey FFRR and it can look a bit flat. Think the Orkney Grey quite suits the Evoque, so our order is remaining unchanged.

RE: Another video of the for now 'nameless' Grey coloured Evoque - paulelescoces - 07-08-2011 07:14pm

Whatever the grey is... it looks very nice.

I did see the Evoque color plaques in my dealer yesterday (they did not have anything else Smile) and the OG was quite a bit lighter than Stornaway... I would also suggest this video shows Stornaway.

I am still stocking with Fuji although think Stornaway, OG & Red look/will look great.

RE: Another video of the for now 'nameless' Grey coloured Evoque - jos - 25-08-2011 10:54am

yesterday

i was able to drive in this car for an hour
WHAT a car !