babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available (/Thread-Terrain-Response-Special-Programs-Not-Available)

Pages: 1 2 3

Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - Sarcastrix - 14-12-2012 01:07pm

Here we go again Banging Head

[Image: IMG_1678.jpg]

Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - EpicEvo - 14-12-2012 03:18pm

-22c!!! Jesus

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - Sarcastrix - 14-12-2012 03:25pm

It was -26c when I left home, not a good time to be without TR.

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - SimonS - 14-12-2012 09:47pm

When I went on my LRE experience we managed to occasionally get the same message by balancing the car with two opposite wheels on the ground and two off then trying to move off. It was solved by turning off all systems for two minutes then restarting..

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - Vc - 15-12-2012 08:50am

When I did my LR day, it had to be in sport mode to access the terrain program's.

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - rchrdleigh - 15-12-2012 12:00pm

Vc - don't know where you did your Experience Day but you don't need to be in Sport to access terrain response they will work in Drive, and not surprisingly in a manual as well.

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - mpw - 15-12-2012 12:01pm

I've had that same message twice in the last couple of weeks. Took the car to Lookers Park Royal for them to investigate and, as per usual, the result was a software update needed applying. Interesting it also highlighted a battery charging issue which another software update fixed but meant my battery required replacement (under warranty). One week on and no recurrence of these messages.

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - Sarcastrix - 15-12-2012 12:18pm

Mine went to back the garage last month to have this *fixed*.

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - cjfp - 15-12-2012 12:51pm

(15-12-2012 12:01pm)mpw Wrote:  I've had that same message twice in the last couple of weeks. Took the car to Lookers Park Royal for them to investigate and, as per usual, the result was a software update needed applying. Interesting it also highlighted a battery charging issue which another software update fixed but meant my battery required replacement (under warranty). One week on and no recurrence of these messages.

Software fix! - 'IF Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available ERROR = "TRUE" THEN SUPRESS DRIVER ERROR MESSAGE' Laughing

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - doug - 15-12-2012 10:06pm

A least cars display error messages these days. Years ago dodgy dealers would just cut the LED warning light, or pull a fuse out.