babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Putting in my order - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Putting in my order (/Thread-Putting-in-my-order)

Putting in my order - Lachlan - 08-12-2012 01:03am

Made my decision, and deposit's going in next week:

5-door dynamic
Orkney Gray
Ebony Interior
Ebony Headliner
Black contrast roof
Style-7 wheels
Climate Pack
Satellite/HD radio
Adaptive dynamics

Also ordering mud flaps, rubber mats, seat covers, and tint.

A close second was going to be an Aintree Green/Spirit Prestige, but I just couldn't give up the adaptive dynamics.

Putting in my order - Jai - 08-12-2012 04:52am

You should get the privacy glass option, better than tint Smile I got the cheaper style 6 and painted them Smile nice choice mate, almost identical to mine

[Image: a3a2yjy9.jpg]

[Image: reru3y4e.jpg]

[Image: e4ene6as.jpg]

[Image: 3e9apyzu.jpg]

RE: Putting in my order - J77 - 08-12-2012 04:29pm

If you want tinted glass, your better with factory fit. Gives it a better finish.

RE: Putting in my order - Lachlan - 08-12-2012 11:54pm

Thanks, but state-side we don't get the option of privacy glass. Very few options available, actually.

Edit: I checked the options, and looks like privacy glass is standard. Not on the front windows though, so I'm going to get them tinted to match (or just down to 20%, which is the legal limit around here). Anybody happen to know what the % transmission is of the privacy glass?

RE: Putting in my order - IKM - 09-12-2012 12:14am

Hi, great car, but why couldn't you get AD on the Prestige as an option?

RE: Putting in my order - Lachlan - 09-12-2012 12:18am

(09-12-2012 12:14am)IKM Wrote:  Hi, great car, but why couldn't you get AD on the Prestige as an option?

Not available state-side. We only get AD on the dynamic. You guys keep all the good stuff over there!

RE: Putting in my order - slee18 - 09-12-2012 07:28pm

Nice choice I haven't seen any in gray around here all I see is 3 black ,2 white, 1 silver and my Galway green. I really didn't like green but in the sun it's brilliant. I only know of 4 Galway greens in California. Spirit is a wonderful color interior

The tint best guess is about 10-15% more like 15. Enjoy it when you get it is so much fun to drive