babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Keep Track Info on Display - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: Keep Track Info on Display (/Thread-Keep-Track-Info-on-Display)

Keep Track Info on Display - richard9 - 18-11-2012 09:12pm

Hello

Took delivery at beginning of last week - when first playing tracks from a memory stick the track info displayed continually on the screen.

I then thought I'd be clever and have a look through all the menus etc - cannot find what I have changed - but instead of continual track info, the screen now defaults to show 2 rectangles showing stereo info and phone info.

Any ideas to get back to continual track info display please ?

Thanks
Richard

RE: Keep Track Info on Display - cjfp - 18-11-2012 09:29pm

Photos ?

RE: Keep Track Info on Display - goldenboi79 - 30-12-2012 07:10am

Simple fix. What your are describing is the Home screen timeout function. It is in the settings menu under display. I can't remember the exact phrasing of the menu item. Basically it allows you to set a number of minutes after which the display returns to the home screen (the 2 rectangles you describe/3 in cars with nav). If you set this to off, then it will not time out and return you to the home menu. Hope this helps!

RE: Keep Track Info on Display - speary - 17-01-2013 02:25pm

if you touch the stereo rectangle you will get the continual track info you require

RE: Keep Track Info on Display - PhilSkill - 17-01-2013 02:53pm

You can also hit the Audio/Video Hard button to enter the Audio screen showing the Track info, but as goldenboi says the home screen timeout will take yu back to the homes screen which will then only show the track title and track number, seems odd as don't know why at least Artist would not be also on the Home screen

There is also a firther info button on the Audio screen to get details about the track etc, which is great for DAB radio.