babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Black or Grey ???? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Black or Grey ???? (/Thread-Black-or-Grey)

Black or Grey ???? - Mike - 02-08-2011 06:06pm

I have ordered the Dynamic in Black but are now seeing pictures of the Orkney Grey with a black roof.
Has anyone seen them in the flesh,and have an opinion.
Going to York on Sunday so I hope they have both colours in the Dynamic spec so I can decide.Very Happy[/b]

RE: Black or Grey ???? - SW6RR - 02-08-2011 06:14pm

General opinion seems to be (not exclusively, mind!) that OG with a black roof on the dynamic looks absolutely fantastic. It would edge it for me.

RE: Black or Grey ???? - Mike - 02-08-2011 06:17pm

Hi, thanks for that, you wouldn't believe colour choice could be so hard, it took me ages to decide on black, never even thought about grey until now!

RE: Black or Grey ???? - Blackseries - 02-08-2011 06:35pm

(02-08-2011 06:06pm)Mike Wrote:  I have ordered the Dynamic in Black but are now seeing pictures of the Orkney Grey with a black roof.
Going to York on Sunday so I hope they have both colours in the Dynamic spec so I can decide.Very Happy[/b]

As someone who has ordered a Prestige (because of the light interior) in Black, I would have certainly chosen another external colour - probably Orkney Grey with Black roof - had I gone for a Dynamic. Black outside Black inside .... a bit too much.

BTW I've not seen a Black Dynamic anywhere apart from this very early photo .......which isn't great

RE: Black or Grey ???? - PJ - 02-08-2011 08:14pm

(02-08-2011 06:06pm)Mike Wrote:  I have ordered the Dynamic in Black but are now seeing pictures of the Orkney Grey with a black roof.

Hi, if the York event has the same cars as the Gleneagles one then there won't be a black dynamic there but there will be a OG with a black roof (and one all OG if I remember correctly). I think all the blacks were prestige models.

I too was torn between the two colours for a dynamic and having seen an OG I'm going for this rather than chancing a black one which I haven't seen. As said elsewhere I'm worried about the black/black and it may be just a bit too stealthy for such a stunning looking car. Just my opinion of course!

RE: Black or Grey ???? - DDX - 02-08-2011 10:09pm

Dynamic OG gets my vote. Personally think its the nicest colour on the Evoque.