babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
what are the current lead times? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: what are the current lead times? (/Thread-what-are-the-current-lead-times)

what are the current lead times? - s111cor - 18-10-2012 09:53pm

Looking to order a pure 5 dr with a few extras and was wondering what the general lead time was now? Has the 6m's lead reduced since 24hr production started?

RE: what are the current lead times? - Bodlyfunctions - 18-10-2012 11:11pm

Hillendale in Nelson offered me a Jan13 delivery date last week

RE: what are the current lead times? - s111cor - 18-10-2012 11:15pm

not bad just 3 months that sounds alot better than in the past!

RE: what are the current lead times? - rchrdleigh - 19-10-2012 11:10am

Very much depends on the Dealer.
Some Dealers will have pre-booked build slots on the assumption they will take an order before they have to confirm the build spec. If you find one you'll get a shortish lead time.
Other Dealers will have sold their current allocation and have a queue of buyers waiting their orders. They will have a longer lead time.
I've heard the average wait is about 6 months but can be longer for certain specs/engine options.
Also heard the factory is working 24 hours a day for 5 days a week and also doing some extra production at weekends although it does need some downtime for maintenance.

RE: what are the current lead times? - LDT - 19-10-2012 03:09pm

I was told last weekend that the lead time at Likes, Hay on Wye, is January, if ordered then.

RE: what are the current lead times? - Misfit - 19-10-2012 03:13pm

(19-10-2012 03:09pm)LDT Wrote:  I was told last weekend that the lead time at Likes, Hay on Wye, is January, if ordered then.

I must have been lucky then, because I ordered mine from Likes mid September and expect delivery 12 November.

RE: what are the current lead times? - LDT - 19-10-2012 03:15pm

Is that the shortest lead time so far? I thought 3 months was good .......