babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
cars here... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: cars here... (/Thread-cars-here)

cars here... - Ian s - 17-10-2012 11:35am

woohoo ...
my cars arrived at the dealers i can't tell you how happy I feel right now,,its about three months earlier then I was told when I placed the order in July..so hopefully collect on the weekend ..I know I'm wasting a months RFL..but sod it ...

RE: cars here... - NightFox - 17-10-2012 11:44am

(17-10-2012 11:35am)Ian s Wrote:  woohoo ...
my cars arrived at the dealers i can't tell you how happy i feel Wright now,,its about three months earlier then I was told when I placed the order in July..so hopefully collect on the weekend ..I know I'm wasting a months RFL..but sod it ...

Wow that is good, congratulations! There seems to be quite a few people suddenly having their orders bought forward. Gives hope to those of us still waiting! Care to tell us who your dealer is and what spec you've ordered?

RE: cars here... - Ian s - 17-10-2012 11:53am

(17-10-2012 11:44am)NightFox Wrote:  Wow that is good, congratulations! There seems to be quite a few people suddenly having their orders bought forward. Gives hope to those of us still waiting! Care to tell us who your dealer is and what spec you've ordered?

sorry I forgot to mention that..it's Stafford land rover and the spec is 5 door fuji sd4 auto pure..with priv glass pano roof and style pack....

RE: cars here... - MartinP - 17-10-2012 12:33pm

Excellent news Ian. You must be very pleased especially with the greatly improved delivery date.

RE: cars here... - Evo-king - 17-10-2012 01:56pm

Ian, I certainly hope you are not wasting a months RFL, as has been discussed on here many times DVLA as offer !2mnth + 1 week(7days) and 12mnths + 2weeks RFL.

Get your dealer to sort it, the earn enough commission, if you don't believe look back on this forum or the DVLA website.

My dealer did 12mths + 1 week.

RE: cars here... - Ian s - 17-10-2012 02:00pm

(17-10-2012 01:56pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Ian, I certainly hope you are not wasting a months RFL, as has been discussed on here many times DVLA as offer !2mnth + 1 week(7days) and 12mnths + 2weeks RFL.

Get your dealer to sort it, the earn enough commission, if you don't believe look back on this forum or the DVLA website.

My dealer did 12mths + 1 week.

thank you Evo King I will look into it...I just can't wait any longer..Very Happy
(17-10-2012 12:33pm)MartinP Wrote:  Excellent news Ian. You must be very pleased especially with the greatly improved delivery date.

I am Martin to be honest..24 /7 is a godsend when did you order yours..

RE: cars here... - MartinP - 17-10-2012 03:46pm

I am Martin to be honest..24 /7 is a godsend when did you order yours..
[/quote]

Mine was just under 4 months from order to delivery.