babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New Santorini Black Dynamic Coupe with Shadow Crome Wheels - St Louis, MO - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: New Santorini Black Dynamic Coupe with Shadow Crome Wheels - St Louis, MO (/Thread-New-Santorini-Black-Dynamic-Coupe-with-Shadow-Crome-Wheels-St-Louis-MO)

New Santorini Black Dynamic Coupe with Shadow Crome Wheels - St Louis, MO - jcrotty96 - 10-10-2012 07:20pm

Took me 2 months to decide between options, colors, and wheels but I am finally a happy owner of a new evoque. I have a Santorini Black Dynamic Coupe with Shadow Crome Wheels and Lunar/Ivory interior. I spent many hours on this forum trying to make my decision. Thanks for the help.

[attachment=2880][attachment=2881][attachment=2882][attachment=2883][attachment=2884]

RE: New Santorini Black Dynamic Coupe with Shadow Crome Wheels - St Louis, MO - MartinP - 10-10-2012 07:25pm

Great choice Crotty,now start to enjoy!

RE: New Santorini Black Dynamic Coupe with Shadow Crome Wheels - St Louis, MO - Rxa - 10-10-2012 08:10pm

Very nice Evoque, I went for the same colour and wheels but on a 5 door Prestige. Congrats!

RE: New Santorini Black Dynamic Coupe with Shadow Crome Wheels - St Louis, MO - LIONHEAD - 10-10-2012 10:58pm

Looks Great! Cool

RE: New Santorini Black Dynamic Coupe with Shadow Crome Wheels - St Louis, MO - Evo-king - 10-10-2012 11:25pm

Interesting choice of seats, we went for the Verve and Pimento.

RE: New Santorini Black Dynamic Coupe with Shadow Crome Wheels - St Louis, MO - vcanals - 11-10-2012 05:13am

Very nice car jcrotty96, looks great. Enjoy it

RE: New Santorini Black Dynamic Coupe with Shadow Crome Wheels - St Louis, MO - SebM - 11-10-2012 10:54am

Great !!

RE: New Santorini Black Dynamic Coupe with Shadow Crome Wheels - St Louis, MO - jcrotty96 - 11-10-2012 06:10pm

(10-10-2012 11:25pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Interesting choice of seats, we went for the Verve and Pimento.

That wasn't my first choice in seat colors. I wanted the all black. But here in the US and even more in the midwest, there are not a lot of choices for the coupe model. And once I limited it to Dynamic and a couple of colors I had even more trouble finding one. I was at a point that I was going to order a 2013 and wait the 3 months, but then I came across this one. Once I saw the seats I liked them and now it is mine.

RE: New Santorini Black Dynamic Coupe with Shadow Crome Wheels - St Louis, MO - scalle - 11-10-2012 07:33pm

(10-10-2012 08:10pm)Rxa Wrote:  Very nice Evoque, I went for the same colour and wheels but on a 5 door Prestige. Congrats!

hey,
then we have both chosen the same interior, but i took 'element' interior.
Normally arriving in february 2013.
Hoping forward to drive it!!!
greets from belgium