babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
The Process of making a PureDynamic. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: The Process of making a PureDynamic. (/Thread-The-Process-of-making-a-PureDynamic)

The Process of making a PureDynamic. - superfox - 11-09-2012 10:59am

Sorry if this has been covered Embarrassed treat me like a noob to this amazing forum

Okay as the name suggests I'm in the process of adding features to my pure to give it a Dynamic look. I've found so fare the front bar and side skirts are a easy swap over. The problem lies with the rear bar on the Dynamic having a complete different exhaust to match. So you have to swap over the exhaust and rear bar. Is this a fact ? If so can we cheat by modifying the exhaust to fit or do we have to buy a complete exhaust ? I'm a mechanic by trade and love a good challenge, I just couldn't imagine a complete new exhaust necessary.

Next has any one got a clue how to remove the plastic wheel arches and side skirting? I've found links on the rear bar removal but nothing else as yet.

Thanks in advance !!! Very Happy

RE: The Process of making a PureDynamic. - Griff449 - 11-09-2012 06:06pm

The wheel arches I just pulled off.......... All clips going round it

RE: The Process of making a PureDynamic. - DaveR - 11-09-2012 07:07pm

Look at the PDF I did on the tow bar guide thread. Some pics in that of bumper removal .