babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Seat position changes "on its own" ??? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Seat position changes "on its own" ??? (/Thread-Seat-position-changes-on-its-own)

Seat position changes "on its own" ??? - miha.m - 29-08-2012 03:43pm

Hello Forum Members:

For the last couple of days, unlocking and entering the car, driver seat is in some different, "random" position,... and I have to re-adjust with "Memory setting 1",... Sad

Anybody has similar experience ?

Solution ?

BR : Miha

RE: Seat position changes "on its own" ??? - wavey.dave - 29-08-2012 03:44pm

The driver's seat should drop down when you've turned off the engine and open the door, this is called easy access (assuming this is enabled in the menu).

However, I've had two occasions today where the seat has randomly moved with the engine off, while I've been sitting in the car.

Seat position changes "on its own" ??? - Rossy100 - 29-08-2012 04:06pm

I have had this on occasion.... Though i put down to me maybe knocking one of the other memory setting buttons when getting out or in the car.

RE: Seat position changes "on its own" ??? - KaDargo - 29-08-2012 04:34pm

I have 'easy access' set, and sometimes when I lock up it works, other times it just stays where it is!

RE: Seat position changes "on its own" ??? - miha.m - 29-08-2012 08:38pm

I have it enabled, however it worked only on first day,... (now, that I remember),... this behaviour is different.

The sit moves UP and FRONT instead my "usual" position - completly back and mid-high,...

Must be some bad contact.

BR : MM