babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Evoque Pure Coupe White at Mt. Rainier - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Evoque Pure Coupe White at Mt. Rainier (/Thread-Evoque-Pure-Coupe-White-at-Mt-Rainier)

Evoque Pure Coupe White at Mt. Rainier - Evoquer - 10-08-2012 05:52am

Fuji White went to Mt. Rainier (not Fuji Mt Very Happy)

1. The Automatic High Beam Assist was very helpful at night for incoming traffic.

2. Solar Attenuating Glasses protected my dog inside the car while I was having lunch.

3. Satellite Navigation helped as I couldn't get the cellular data in the mountain.

4. Cornering, Handling, and the Suspension were all good.

[attachment=2558]
[attachment=2557]
[attachment=2559]

RE: Evoque Pure Coupe White at Mt. Rainier - cs33wa - 10-08-2012 10:36am

(10-08-2012 05:52am)Evoquer Wrote:  Fuji White went to Mt. Rainier (not Fuji Mt Very Happy)

1. The Automatic High Beam Assist was very helpful at night for incoming traffic.

2. Solar Attenuating Glasses protected my dog inside the car while I was having lunch.

3. Satellite Navigation helped as I couldn't get the cellular data in the mountain.

GREAT photo!!! Beautiful place...and car!!

RE: Evoque Pure Coupe White at Mt. Rainier - NightFox - 10-08-2012 10:42am

(10-08-2012 05:52am)Evoquer Wrote:  Fuji White went to Mt. Rainier (not Fuji Mt Very Happy)

Some nice photos there!

RE: Evoque Pure Coupe White at Mt. Rainier - SINGHY - 10-08-2012 12:17pm

Fabululous photos, breathtaking views, you're lucky being so close to such spectacular places. I've had my Evoque for over 4 months and in that time we've only had an odd day of sunshine so haven't really got any decent pictures, even when I tried taking a photo during our driving holiday through the south of France it was grey and dull.

Evoque Pure Coupe White at Mt. Rainier - Neo - 10-08-2012 12:54pm

Wow fabulous photos of the car and background !!!

RE: Evoque Pure Coupe White at Mt. Rainier - Michelle - 10-08-2012 02:21pm

WOW! you should sends your photos to LR. I'm sure they could use them.