babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
ordered February, not a delivery nor build date and then this ..... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: ordered February, not a delivery nor build date and then this ..... (/Thread-ordered-February-not-a-delivery-nor-build-date-and-then-this)

ordered February, not a delivery nor build date and then this ..... - Bjorntje_be - 03-08-2012 06:22pm

I ordered end February, still no delivery even no build date yet....

and then this happens: 4 times a day I see this (took it on the move) at a secondhand dealer
[Image: f13dk.jpg]

and I'm getting frustrated !!!

RE: ordered February, not a delivery nor build date and then this ..... - WB - 03-08-2012 06:29pm

have you chased your dealer? Not many of them will call proactively...

RE: ordered February, not a delivery nor build date and then this ..... - Bjorntje_be - 03-08-2012 07:02pm

(03-08-2012 06:29pm)WB Wrote:  have you chased your dealer? Not many of them will call proactively...

oh yeah i chased them... I already get a VIP delivery, meaning they won't wait for a whole load to ship them, but immediately when it's done, but still no date...

RE: ordered February, not a delivery nor build date and then this ..... - IKM - 03-08-2012 07:34pm

I empathise with you, but take heart when you pass that 2nd hand dealer and you see the outstanding design of the Evoque against BMWs and Volvo etc! And hopefully not too long now to wait.

RE: ordered February, not a delivery nor build date and then this ..... - WB - 03-08-2012 07:50pm

(03-08-2012 07:02pm)Bjorntje_be Wrote:  oh yeah i chased them... I already get a VIP delivery, meaning they won't wait for a whole load to ship them, but immediately when it's done, but still no date...

As soon as your order is out of the holding pool and placed with the factory the dealer can get the build date from vista. Have they actually ordered your car?

RE: ordered February, not a delivery nor build date and then this ..... - Bjorntje_be - 09-08-2012 04:08pm

I just got a date !! Very Happy Laughing Tongue Out

Due to the help of user Nick, I got an expected delivery date (from headquarters, not from dealer) of 26 September 2012.

Time for the countdown.... finally !

RE: ordered February, not a delivery nor build date and then this ..... - Evo-king - 09-08-2012 09:43pm

Time to chill then before delivery and enjoy some of that lovely Belgian beer to ease your wait.