babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Time between Build Date and Delivery - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Time between Build Date and Delivery (/Thread-Time-between-Build-Date-and-Delivery)

Time between Build Date and Delivery - Cvrra - 25-07-2012 01:09pm

Afternoon all,

Just a quick question, roughly how long have people had to wait between their build date and delivery of the car to the dealership? According to Topix my car was built a week ago (18th) but the dealership can't/ won't (more likely) tell me when it is due to be delivered to them. I am in Hertfordshire if that helps

Thanks

Cvrra

RE: Time between Build Date and Delivery - wavey.dave - 25-07-2012 01:34pm

My car was built 19/7 and the dealer is expecting delivery by the end of this week. I'll be collecting on 4/8.

RE: Time between Build Date and Delivery - Ranger4 - 25-07-2012 01:36pm

If it was built a week ago, then it could be at the dealership now or very soon. Mine was delivered to the dealership within a week and before any info of my car showed up on Topix.....

RE: Time between Build Date and Delivery - Deaky - 26-07-2012 06:59am

When your car is listed as build complete the dealer must then call it into stock. It then takes about 4 working days for the car to arrive at the dealers.

RE: Time between Build Date and Delivery - Cvrra - 26-07-2012 03:28pm

(26-07-2012 06:59am)Deaky Wrote:  When your car is listed as build complete the dealer must then call it into stock. It then takes about 4 working days for the car to arrive at the dealers.

Its arrived , been PDI'd and am collecting tomorrow! I dont think i will get much sleep tonight!!