babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Picked up Evoque 5 door Dinamic today - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Picked up Evoque 5 door Dinamic today (/Thread-Picked-up-Evoque-5-door-Dinamic-today)

Picked up Evoque 5 door Dinamic today - para2004 - 18-07-2012 07:41pm

Picked car up,half hour doing paper work.car in show room being cleaned ready for me to take out on pouring rain .cawas everything I thought it would be +more. 850 watt sound system was awsome ,really pleased with maritues blue and blk pan roof .some free stuff mud flaps front+rear,two 4+4days ,don't know if matts front and rear are standard items? Well pleased,only managed 56 miles before work will try to up load pics asp ,thanks for this forum lots of useful tips cheers

RE: Picked up Evoque 5 door Dinamic today - rvsvet - 18-07-2012 09:26pm

(18-07-2012 07:41pm)para2004 Wrote:  Picked car up,half hour doing paper work.car in show room being cleaned ready for me to take out on pouring rain .cawas everything I thought it would be +more. 850 watt sound system was awsome ,really pleased with maritues blue and blk pan roof .some free stuff mud flaps front+rear,two 4+4days ,don't know if matts front and rear are standard items? Well pleased,only managed 56 miles before work will try to up load pics asp ,thanks for this forum lots of useful tips cheers

HI
Where in South Wales are you? Or more important, which dealer did you use? you did well to get free front and rear mudflaps, mine cost me £250 fitted by the dealer, and they couldnt even get that done prior to delivery, and I had to take it back the following week for fitting. Anyway, hope you will enjoy your car as much as I, and the majority of us here on this forum, do.

RE: Picked up Evoque 5 door Dinamic today - Griff449 - 18-07-2012 10:12pm

I'm getting mudflaps free fitted