babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Regional Standard Equipment Differences - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Regional Standard Equipment Differences (/Thread-Regional-Standard-Equipment-Differences)

Regional Standard Equipment Differences - Jai - 13-07-2012 01:09am

G'day folks, I recently noticed on the uk LR website that the Dynamic SD4 comes standard with 20 style 6 wheels, whereas in oz I had to pay AUD1300 to upgrade to them. How could such a significant feature vary from region to region??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Regional Standard Equipment Differences - Barneyridge - 13-07-2012 02:45am

Comes down to $ or profit for Land rover Aust I would say.

RE: Regional Standard Equipment Differences - Chicago_Buckeye - 13-07-2012 05:10am

(13-07-2012 01:09am)Jai Wrote:  G'day folks, I recently noticed on the uk LR website that the Dynamic SD4 comes standard with 20 style 6 wheels, whereas in oz I had to pay AUD1300 to upgrade to them. How could such a significant feature vary from region to region??

Same in the US.

My Dynamic Si4 came with 19" Style 3 wheels as standard.

The Style 6 wheels are optional on ALL Evoques sold in America (Pure, Prestige or Dynamic) for an additional $2000 USD. Shocked

Regional Standard Equipment Differences - Stadt Panzer - 13-07-2012 08:24am

Same in Germany, standard 19". I got 20" because the dealer made a mistake when it went onto the system, he didn't notice and I didn't care. Smile. Didn't pay the extra!!

RE: Regional Standard Equipment Differences - srycroft - 13-07-2012 10:49am

(13-07-2012 01:09am)Jai Wrote:  G'day folks, I recently noticed on the uk LR website that the Dynamic SD4 comes standard with 20 style 6 wheels, whereas in oz I had to pay AUD1300 to upgrade to them. How could such a significant feature vary from region to region??

There are big differences regionally.. In Portugal I have a Prestige. It came standard with the 380w Meridian system (rather than 825w), no Sat nav, no heated seats, no front parking aid.. and was still nudging €60,000!

RE: Regional Standard Equipment Differences - nishandf - 13-07-2012 01:28pm

The 825w Meridan system is actually an upgrade in the UK for the Dynamic.