babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Which Tyres did you get from the factory ? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: Which Tyres did you get from the factory ? (/Thread-Which-Tyres-did-you-get-from-the-factory)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Which Tyres did you get from the factory ? - J77 - 02-07-2012 09:15am

Came with pirelli scorpions (19'' style4) they will do me all year round, I have never put winters on any of my LRs (1 D3 2 Fl2s) all have coped well in deep snow with GGS on Terrain Response alone. Always better to be safe than sorry though.

RE: Which Tyres did you get from the factory ? - SimonS - 02-07-2012 04:31pm

I think that this pool should be run again with the wheel style and the tyre make as options as I suspect that the Make of tyre relates to the wheel style. Off all those who have given the wheel and tyre data it is interest ing that all the style 4's have got Pirellis and the style 5's have got conti's.

So has anyone got Style 5's without Conti's or 4's without Pirelli's?

RE: Which Tyres did you get from the factory ? - MrNoo - 02-07-2012 07:37pm

Mine came with Pirelli Scorpion's. Its a SD4 Prestige manual (5 door) with Style 4 wheels.

RE: Which Tyres did you get from the factory ? - J77 - 03-07-2012 02:28pm

(02-07-2012 04:31pm)SimonS Wrote:  I think that this pool should be run again with the wheel style and the tyre make as options as I suspect that the Make of tyre relates to the wheel style. Off all those who have given the wheel and tyre data it is interest ing that all the style 4's have got Pirellis and the style 5's have got conti's.

So has anyone got Style 5's without Conti's or 4's without Pirelli's?

My parents bought style 4 but it came with continentals, car arrived in March, maybe that has something to do with it.

RE: Which Tyres did you get from the factory ? - KaDargo - 03-07-2012 04:54pm

I see the 20" Michelins are out in front - do you think we could get a group discount somewhere, bearing in mind the cost !!

RE: Which Tyres did you get from the factory ? - Jonathon555 - 06-07-2012 09:50pm

After the poll has run for a while

18" pirelli only

19" pirelli or continental

20" pirelli very rare

Conti or michi the norm

RE: Which Tyres did you get from the factory ? - fam1x - 07-07-2012 09:30pm

(29-06-2012 09:52am)FujiSan Wrote:  I got the 18" Pirelli Scorpion Verde M+S on mine.

What I was expecting

I got 18" Scorpion too